Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Spinidge for the title, I had to amend slightly to make it fit, flying through these threads like Jane with a box of mince pies ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic a bit. Do any of the SW folk on here watch tracymouse ? I have followed her for ages and like her but I felt the latest video was obvious clickbait and also felt it was like watching an Alternative Queen’s Speech.

Reactions: 4
I did but feel like shes just gone like the rest now and feel like she is taking her weight loss to far now

Reactions: 3
Off topic a bit. Do any of the SW folk on here watch tracymouse ? I have followed her for ages and like her but I felt the latest video was obvious clickbait and also felt it was like watching an Alternative Queen’s Speech.
Yep I started watching her but I cant be doing with her 3 hour intro. 🤦‍♀️

Now don't make her do another vlog addressing the ring issues 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
Guuuuyyys they're actually loose, they spin round and everyfink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks to @Spinidge for the title, I had to amend slightly to make it fit, flying through these threads like Jane with a box of mince pies ;)
Aw thank you, I'm honoured, this is my second title! I'm a proper Tattler troll now 😉🤪🥰

Bet she'd love to 'name and shame' us all but then she'd have to admit she reads on here 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've seen a few of her vlogs but find her very boring and samey. I saw her new vlog listed and saw the title and immediately thought she was finishing with vlogging and then thought, no, I bet she's saying farewell to 2019...which I assume she is now you have mentioned clickbait?

Got to give credit where it's due though for losing all that weight and she looks great for it.

Reactions: 6
she absolutely does my head in 😂😂 don’t get me wrong her weight loss and commitment to SW is bloody amazing but I just find her so smug and that speech
I though she was auditioning for the Oscars

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long until the new year new me video goes up, after new year in Swansea I’m guessing. She’ll be doing a healthy shop (a processed shop) for 2 soon guys (enough for a family of 5) watch this space

We'd better start thinking of a new thread name now guys and gals, this ones gonna be done before we know it with her 'drawing the line' vlogs.

• Haha
Do we think it will be calorie counting again? Unless she solves her issues with food it will never change doesn’t matter what plan she follows. She will always only be able to stick to it for a few weeks before a binge .

Reactions: 6
Do we think it will be calorie counting again? Unless she solves her issues with food it will never change doesn’t matter what plan she follows. She will always only be able to stick to it for a few weeks before a binge .
Yeah I think she said in one of videos/stories that she’ll be going back to calorie counting in January. I actually think slimming world is more suited to Jane, obviously she’s got to stick to it. It does actually work if you stick to it 🤣
she likes big portions, you can get away with big portions on sw as long as you follow the plan correctly. That’s how sw worked for me. I found calorie counting too restrictive x

Reactions: 8
I thought Bromley was in Kent ! Maybe it was years ago !
It is...strictly!

I think as London has grown, it's become part of Greater London just like a lot of all the surrounding counties. My Mum lives in a surrounding county but it falls under a London Borough and is considered Greater London.

But honestly, the way the Gammon was talking, he was in the thick of it!! What a twit!

Nice shopping centre in Bromley, used to go there occasionally!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It is...strictly!

I think as London has grown, it's become part of Greater London just like a lot of all the surrounding counties. My Mum lives in Surrey but it falls under a London Borough and is considered Greater London.

But honestly, the way the Gammon was talking, he was in the thick of it!! What a twit!
I agree she made out he worked in Bond Street lol 😆 silly twit she is , he’s travel is like 4 hours a day sod that 🥺 just to keep her deep in pies and candles 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.