Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just marking my place.....also the Sainsburys lie was very belittling I felt

Reactions: 11
I honestly believe they both think they are good looking , cool and funny , Charlie is becoming extremely simple and dull , bet she beats him with that coat 🧥 off camera !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she said 'SMELL THAT' whilst reaching out to Charlie BEAN 🙄 I was a little bit expecting her to be cupcaking him a fart😂😂 That would have made her far more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an absolute wanker Charlie is for taking the piss out of people that collect the trolleys. Personally, I do not do online shopping as I don’t want people like Jane, with her grubby fat fingers, picking my fresh stuff for me so as far as I’m concerned, her job can go. On the other hand, when I turn up at the supermarket, I do not want to go traipsing around looking for a trolley so I appreciate that someone has collected them and put them back in a place for me to find. Trolley people can stay.
Those two are absolutely disgusting. Who the duck do they think they are?

Reactions: 22
What an absolute wanker Charlie is for taking the piss out of people that collect the trolleys. Personally, I do not do online shopping as I don’t want people like Jane, with her grubby fat fingers, picking my fresh stuff for me so as far as I’m concerned, her job can go. On the other hand, when I turn up at the supermarket, I do not want to go traipsing around looking for a trolley so I appreciate that someone has collected them and put them back in a place for me to find. Trolley people can stay.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Pair of bleeping arseholes! Oh my life. Pair of them are a right set of smug, chubby bastards. I do believe they are getting too big for their boots...WHO will admit to watching this as entertainment? There can't be one person out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dickmans ? No Jane it’s Deichmann’s (German) You cant even pronounce English words. Embarassing vlog to say the least and clickbait into the bargain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In the past few videos especially it has felt like Jane and Charlie are trying to get digs in at Tattle. The whole supermarket thing was disgusting. Oh and ‘who is Sandra?’ Sandra is the PR person you beg for freebies, Sandra is the gullible one watching your video enabling your Adsense who thinks you actually work at Sainsbury’s, but you were just taking the piss, Sandra is the person who donates to a charity shop not expecting greedy Gammons to flog the items on EBay for an inflated price, Sandra is the poor dear who thinks Jane is sticking to a weight loss regime and donating her hard earned money to a Patreon for such riveting stuff as a snowman basket to put boiled sweets in.
We on Tattle are not Sandra, you dare not confront us directly Jane, waving about your letter from the police. Don’t act all big man on your vlogs making fun of trolley workers when you couldn’t even confront the woman in the wine aisle who tutted at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s revolting bet she wears her nightie under her Tesco uniform 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I honestly believe they both think they are good looking , cool and funny , Charlie is becoming extremely simple and dull , bet she beats him with that coat 🧥 off camera !
Becoming more simple and dull.... Well, he is up a gear from vegetable then

HI GUYS!!! Hope you're all OK.....
Welcome to a jew video of drivel and utter boredom bordering on Sleep ASMR...

Becoming more simple and dull.... Well, he is up a gear from vegetable then

HI GUYS!!! Hope you're all OK.....
Welcome to a jew video of drivel and utter boredom bordering on Sleep ASMR...
New 😅

In the past few videos especially it has felt like Jane and Charlie are trying to get digs in at Tattle. The whole supermarket thing was disgusting. Oh and ‘who is Sandra?’ Sandra is the PR person you beg for freebies, Sandra is the gullible one watching your video enabling your Adsense who thinks you actually work at Sainsbury’s, but you were just taking the piss, Sandra is the person who donates to a charity shop not expecting greedy Gammons to flog the items on EBay for an inflated price, Sandra is the poor dear who thinks Jane is sticking to a weight loss regime and donating her hard earned money to a Patreon for such riveting stuff as a snowman basket to put boiled sweets in.
We on Tattle are not Sandra, you dare not confront us directly Jane, waving about your letter from the police. Don’t act all big man on your vlogs making fun of trolley workers when you couldn’t even confront the woman in the wine aisle who tutted at you.
She's an utter Twunt. I have friends in the police.... They laugh at time wasting people like you Jane 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They proper think highly of themselves. If I here 'ha ha, oh dear' one more bleeping time! 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They proper think highly of themselves. If I here 'ha ha, oh dear' one more bleeping time! 🐷🐷🐷
I agree!! Implying that being a trolley collector is something to make a joke of and basically that the wonderful Janes actually job, a servant to those who can’t be bothered to do their own shopping lol (btw That’s me 🙋‍♀️) is better than a hard working trolley collector is just disgusting and embarrassing (for them) 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a pair of knobs. They have defo gone above their station lately, or think they are. Mr and Mrs boring

• Heart
Laughing about trolley collectors then dropping it in about Charlie moving the company car. They really think they're something don't they! Sorry Jane you're a pair of overgrown babies who laugh hysterically over some dolly's shoes put in the hallway. Oh and by the way, if you were a trolley collector, you wouldn't get run over because no-one would bloody miss seeing you, trust me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree!! Implying that being a trolley collector is something to make a joke of and basically that the wonderful Janes actually job, a servant to those who can’t be bothered to do their own shopping lol (btw That’s me 🙋‍♀️) is better than a hard working trolley collector is just disgusting and embarrassing (for them) 🤬
Cheeky fuckers!

And Charlie's job is what, exactly? What's his job role? Erm, what's Jane's job role again??? How is it she can't work more than 20hrs per wk wken she had no other commitments ????

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.