Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna throw this out there. I've watched Helen's Christmas day vlog and a few others and I think she's ok. Her channel seems to have a lot more thought put in it compared to Jane
Helen's filming is a lot better that's for sure!

Exactly, it seems very odd but sadly not surprising with the way Jane is. It looked like it was a case of getting it out the way on Christmas Eve so the main two days were spent his her family. Very strange as you say he’s an only child. Obviously we don’t know the in’s and outs but it’s clear to see Jane’s family are heavily favoured over Charlie’s Mum. More fool Charlie, he’ll regret it one day

i agree x
Yes, he will

Reactions: 6
They should have invited his mother along too to whatever they were doing. Why is it always these people who preach kindness, but always fail themselves to put it into practise. Yeah we're all so jealous of her spiteful ways as well as her 'success' 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don't think Jane gets on with Charlie's mum.... That's the vibe and hunch I get 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
wow this thread has flown by.....the gammon joint sure keeps us in content ;) we need a new thread......any suggestions??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.