Jane Gammons #7 Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with trotterโ€™s feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched and older vlog after someone mentioned her mouth had got worse and was surprised at how much worse it's gotten :oops:

and she will kill her channel if she continues to delete comments and only allows arse licking ones. I don't understand why someone that must be so sensitive puts themselves out there for all to see why does she care enough to delete comments that are not feeding her ego.

Oh and this old vlog I watched she admitted she resented Charlie for losing more even though he had been off plan and eating more than he should. She doesn't realise syn free food is not calorie free food and her portions on SW were massive probably the same size as Charlies!!!

Oh and banging on about "better choices" and depriving herself. Her idea of a better choice is rather than eating a chocolate bar she will eat 5000 eggs and bowls of mince because its SYN FREE!!

Reactions: 7
Just seen she has in fact deleted the 14/16 out her title but hasnโ€™t replaced it with 18/20 haul. What you so embarrassed about Jane ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They are all comedians in the fact everyone laughs at them just not in the way they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her idea of better choices is pinging some plastic food in the microwave๐Ÿ’ฉ
I watched and older vlog after someone mentioned her mouth had got worse and was surprised at how much worse it's gotten :oops:

and she will kill her channel if she continues to delete comments and only allows arse licking ones. I don't understand why someone that must be so sensitive puts themselves out there for all to see why does she care enough to delete comments that are not feeding her ego.

Oh and this old vlog I watched she admitted she resented Charlie for losing more even though he had been off plan and eating more than he should. She doesn't realise syn free food is not calorie free food and her portions on SW were massive probably the same size as Charlies!!!

Oh and banging on about "better choices" and depriving herself. Her idea of a better choice is rather than eating a chocolate bar she will eat 5000 eggs and bowls of mince because its SYN FREE!!
View attachment 53092

Seriously Helen?? Seriously?!!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Oooh Tarn has been tagged she'll be jumping for joy in her new primarni teddy coat ๐Ÿค—

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 53092

Seriously Helen?? Seriously?!!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Jane and Tan are defo comedians! Is Helen having a slight dig ๐Ÿ˜‚

Her idea of better choices is pinging some plastic food in the microwave๐Ÿ’ฉ

Oooh Tarn has been tagged she'll be jumping for joy in her new primarni teddy coat ๐Ÿค—
Primani teddy coat ๐Ÿ˜‚ she'll be made up she's not third wheeling for today

Watching Janes channel is a bit like watching the undateables ๐Ÿ˜‚
Howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So she's replied to someone that told her the grey coat was too small, she said there was no point ordering the bigger size while she's losing weight. She must have forgotten about all the shite she scoffed in the Isle of Wight, she really cracks me up. She's a one off for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 13
late to the party (half term madness) but bloody hell that clothing haul try on was hilarious! if anyone local to her is still in need of a halloween costume you know where to go ;) most of the clothes were a few sizes too small and she was almost dry humping the camera at her reflection thinking she was Gisele Bundchen ๐Ÿ˜‚ those dungarees......she looked like an overgrown baby in a romper, honestly ive seen better dressed scarecrows..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
late to the party (half term madness) but bloody hell that clothing haul try on was hilarious! if anyone local to her is still in need of a halloween costume you know where to go ;) most of the clothes were a few sizes too small and she was almost dry humping the camera at her reflection thinking she was Gisele Bundchen ๐Ÿ˜‚ those dungarees......she looked like an overgrown baby in a romper, honestly ive seen better dressed scarecrows..........
bleeping hell Lexi, you got me pissing myself girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Better dressed scarecrows . Iโ€™m howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The funny thing is she must have body dysmorphia as she actually thought that size 10 she bought in the charity shop was going to fit her. Literally she truly believed it would fit cause she thinks she is a size 12.

Sheโ€™s always made sure that she doesnโ€™t get a smaller portion of anything than Charlie. She canโ€™t bear the unfairness of not having the same amount as him. Its one of the major reasons sheโ€™ll always be fat.

I lost the weight Iโ€™d put on from unthinkingly eating the same as my husband as soon as I realised what I was doing and stopped. Now If I cook a meal for both of us he gets a lot more than me. Simple as that, and I lost two stone to get back into a size 10 in about three months after just making that change.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will retain her size 12 figure because she's back on the 'avacado' and chilli jam salads again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Does she really need anymore clothing to slim into๐Ÿ™„ I have to agree as soon as she steps away from the lighting she looks rather large, considering she's insisting she's lost 2 stone. I don't care what size she is, but she has set herself up as a slimming guru and is conning people. That dress was vile she looked like a pantomime dame in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Both her and the gammonettes are deluded, I wonder who they are?,I used to think it was me but when I discovered tattle(thanks to meldrum) I realised I wasn't on my own for realising what she really is ..................... insert your own opinion.

• Haha
Both her and the gammonettes are deluded, I wonder who they are?,I used to think it was me but when I discovered tattle(thanks to meldrum) I realised I wasn't on my own for realising what she really is ..................... insert your own opinion.
Same here, this site has brought me great peace to know I'm not alone. Even if it has turned me into a troll

Shes only gone and bloody cooked

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Same here, this site has brought me great peace to know I'm not alone. Even if it has turned me into a troll

Shes only gone and bloody cooked
:rolleyes:

Probably needs to up her JD Seasoning adverts for some pennies.
Wonder if she measured and weighed everything before she bunged it in the slow cooker. I doubt it, she'll just make up the calories to suit herself.
Lets call this portion 89 calories shall we Charlie Bean?
Errrrrrmmmmmmโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.yeah...โ€ฆโ€ฆ. Janeykins.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she's bought Gemma Louise Miles' autumn filter pack because her new IG profile photo is looking decidedly orange. She's even started beginning her sentences with, 'I feel that...' just like Gemma does. I can't wait to see Jane in some wet look leggings, with lip fillers and a floppy felt hat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.