Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo board game suggestions now well gammon joint no one likes a liar game or lets blane an innocent man game no no no lets play how lon. It takes for you to open your treat draw and admitt you lied ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
found the perfect one for her to play after this weeks shenanigans ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oo board game suggestions now well gammon joint no one likes a liar game or lets blane an innocent man game no no no lets play how lon. It takes for you to open your treat draw and admitt you lied ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
How about a game of Kerplunk? That could be the sound of her fat ass hitting the sofa yet again, the sound of her shitting herself(lucky she carries those spare knicks), the sound of her social media popularity going down the toilet, or the sound of the penny dropping for Charlie Mr Bean to LEAVE and RUN far far away!! Kerplunk can be found at all good charity shops Gammon... with no doubt a few marbles missing... like your good self ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys i checked this morning to see if her subs were dropping and within hours shes gained 100 wtfff ? Is there anyway to see who subbed to her to see if there random accounts ?

Reactions: 2
She defo buys subs!
[/QUOTE omg I didnโ€™t even know that was an option. How ridiculous .
Guys i checked this morning to see if her subs were dropping and within hours shes gained 100 wtfff ? Is there anyway to see who subbed to her to see if there random accounts ?
Mr bean . Sheโ€™ll have been crying down the phone . Heโ€™ll have bought her some so he doesnโ€™t have to go home to her snivelling . Stroke her ego

Reactions: 5
The conversation probably went like this
'I'm so upset about it all Chaaaaaaaaaaarlie, haven't eaten hardly anything. Well, I had a little something, didn't I? I think so anyway it was waaaaaaaaay under my calories and I'd started my fast so I needed to eat'
'oh Jane, erm you should erm eat something, shall I get us a subway?'
'I'm not sure Chaaaaaaaaarlie, maybe a little bite to eat?'
'ok I'll grab you a salad erm or do you erm want a six inch subway melt'
'oh my IBS is really playing up and I'm so anxious' Peppa oops I mean Jane said 'make mine a 12 inch Charlie bean, it'll take my mind off it and it'll be fine, I'm always under my calories. Then we can play GIN rummy because I like GIN don't I Charlie'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her videos wouldnโ€™t let me skip ads. I donโ€™t know how that is possible but no matter how many times I clicked on skip ad it wouldnโ€™t stop . I went on again and it did the same .

Who bets those shortbread biscuits donโ€™t see Christmas

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The conversation probably went like this
'I'm so upset about it all Chaaaaaaaaaaarlie, haven't eaten hardly anything. Well, I had a little something, didn't I? I think so anyway it was waaaaaaaaay under my calories and I'd started my fast so I needed to eat'
'oh Jane, erm you should erm eat something, shall I get us a subway?'
'I'm not sure Chaaaaaaaaarlie, maybe a little bite to eat?'
'ok I'll grab you a salad erm or do you erm want a six inch subway melt'
'oh my IBS is really playing up and I'm so anxious' Peppa oops I mean Jane said 'make mine a 12 inch Charlie bean, it'll take my mind off it and it'll be fine, I'm always under my calories. Then we can play GIN rummy because I like GIN don't I Charlie'
Subs is short for subscribers. She buys fake subscriptions lol. But she does also pig out of subways lol ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿฅ–

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.