Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Just do the decent thing then move on ...organise her own Meet & Greet version of the event at a venue to suit.
Like where? A cubical in a public toilet! At least that would be set up for the tit she spouts! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
someone has commented on kate sw vlog that she's janes lap dog :ROFLMAO: that'll go down well! honestly this has kept me entertained all day.....well this and the wag battle!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
someone has commented on kate sw vlog that she's janes lap dog :ROFLMAO: that'll go down well! honestly this has kept me entertained all day.....well this and the wag battle!!!
I need to check these comments out! Ooh just reading about the wag battle now! I knew that Vardy was a horror on I'm a celebrity 😂

• Heart
Still no video? Seriously Jane you look more guilty by the say lol

Lol has she replied?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what delights she'll be digging out of her freezer tonight?? Some more dry beige food no doubt! Bet Charlie can't wait to commute home to that feast 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks if she lies low for a few days we’ll move onto something else. 🤔ah no Jane not going to happen 🤓

Oh
Aldi shop up guys I wonder if she mentions anything
Oh thanks she’s surfaced

🤔now why didn’t I think of that. Jane is so clever. You can use your food from the freezer for meals. Jane what would we do without you 😏
And anyone else noticed her latest vlogs she hardly on screen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks if she lies low for a few days we’ll move onto something else. 🤔ah no Jane not going to happen 🤓

Oh

Oh thanks she’s surfaced

🤔now why didn’t I think of that. Jane is so clever. You can use your food from the freezer for meals. Jane what would we do without you 😏
And anyone else noticed her latest vlogs she hardly on screen.
Wow, all this time i have been putting food in my freezer for the sheer fun of it....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still no video? Seriously Jane you look more guilty by the say lol

Lol has she replied?
no but another comment has popped up and is just as good......
Awh kate your jane 2.0 deleting comments as quick as fast as the slim con crew is falling apart n”awh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quite telling she said this is pre recorded 2 days ago. Letting slip that she was keeping shut on purpose 🤣

no but another comment has popped up and is just as good......
Awh kate your jane 2.0 deleting comments as quick as fast as the slim con crew is falling apart n”awh
Who is writing these? why isn't she deleting them? Lol 😂

• Haha
Quite telling she said this is pre recorded 2 days ago. Letting slip that she was keeping shut on purpose 🤣

Who is writing these? why isn't she deleting them? Lol 😂
I don't know but long may they last its hysterical and good to know others see porky chop for what she is ;)

There's been quite a few new members on here too!! People are seeing through the boring charity shop ripping off, calorie denying, tat buyer!!!

• Haha
How many wanky food shops does that wanker do 🤪 kids party food she for real 😳
The headhunted Charlie is gonna look a bit silly opening his lunch with bloody kids panda bars 🤷🏻‍♀️
Come on gammon we wanna hear how awful it’s been for you lately 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oo board game suggestions now well gammon joint no one likes a liar game or lets blane an innocent man game no no no lets play how lon. It takes for you to open your treat draw and admitt you lied 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.