Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, definitely, how embarrassing! :censored:
Or the YouTube tip number one - dont make videos when you are half cut πŸ™ˆ
Just found a thread on here for Kate from someone who was on holiday in the same place as her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just laughed so hard I choked on my B choice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just found a thread on here for Kate from someone who was on holiday in the same place as her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just laughed so hard I choked on my B choice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

O

aint got a clue about this women but judging by her vids she’s about as useless as a chocolate fire guard πŸ˜†
She was one of the good ones always on plan and lost like 13st really fast . Kate had a lot more going for her than Dull Debbie she was funny and interesting then got fat and sorry for herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure I would say I ever found KateSW funny!
Yes she lost a lot of weight, I'll give her that but her vlogs are dull, dull, dull. Just my opinion of course :)

Reactions: 6
KateSW has chickened out and deleted all the comments she ranted replies to this morning LOL this lot are a joke!!
*****runs to refill popcorn bucket for todays entertainment*****

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
KateSW has chickened out and deleted all the comments she ranted replies to this morning LOL this lot are a joke!!
*****runs to refill popcorn bucket for todays entertainment*****
I'm actually surprised she hasn't deleted the whole drunken vlog, quite frankly!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did she reply?
she said she hoped they got help for their mental health as they clearly had issues if they were commenting and messaging all over the internet, it was a childish reply that made her look stupid, slimCON the gift that just keeps giving ;)

They're all stark raving bat tit crazy... where's a Victorian asylum when you need it πŸ™‰πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Better start thinking of a new thread name now...its gonna be needed soon at this rate :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she reply?
She wasn't happy her kids had been named and said they must have mental health problems if they were taking about her babies. Don't put your kids on camera if you don't want them talked about hun! #GetOverYourself

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.