Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow is it me or do these New threads for spud come round very quick πŸ˜‰ seem to last about as long as Janes mars bar ice creams 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shes making herself look so guilty

I think she will upload a vlog like nothings happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I reckon shes busy organising a slim con alternative 🀣 calorie counting con or the Gammon joint meat up. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shes making herself look so guilty

I think she will upload a vlog like nothings happened
I think she has to put up her usual video with no mention of it. Patrick hasn't named her its all speculation by people although her own videos pretty much identify it as her and one of her own followers commented on Patricks video saying he was blaming her - if your own loyal follower can work it out it says a lot lol

If she comes out with a answer back style video she opens herself up to more discussion about it all and potentially Patrick coming out and naming her as the instigator and showing any texts and messages he has to back it up that the other girls may not be aware of. If it was me I'd stay quiet, she had 2 videos out to talk about it, plus the instagram post and the community post on YouTube so plenty of chances. She will probably have a couple days break then comeback with a shopping haul so she gets all the arse kissing "we missed you" comments

some people are now sticking up for her on Patrick's vlog all of a sudden, can't help but wonder if she's done a crying patreon upload to gather the army ;)

EDITED TO ADD -just looked again and the comments on there last night sticking up for Jane have gone! two comments saying how lovely she is etc and how it wasn't fair she got the blame have now been deleted yet others clearly stating its her and calling out the gammon name are still there, well played Patrick......touchΓ©

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's been too busy running an extension wire to the bathroom and relocating the fridge so she can scoff copious amounts of chocolate and cheese (calories counted) whilst on the toilet because of her anxiety/IBS flare up because of some mean event organiser/friend of the day. Meanwhile Charlie Bean is doing all the overtime (living it up in London having more beer than his pocket money stretched to on his holiday with the warden.....enough sockets on the extension to keep her busy on ebay, rewatching her bestie's channel and reading here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
some people are now sticking up for her on Patrick's vlog all of a sudden, can't help but wonder if she's done a crying patreon upload to gather the army ;)

EDITED TO ADD -just looked again and the comments on there last night sticking up for Jane have gone! two comments saying how lovely she is etc and how it wasn't fair she got the blame have now been deleted yet others clearly stating its her and calling out the gammon name are still there, well played Patrick......touchΓ©
serves her right really and her followers really need to listen properly- he hasn't said it was her. He named nobody which is quite nice of him really as he was shown zero loyalty by the lot of them yet he is still protecting them to a degree. I wouldn't have - I'd have posted every text, whatsapp the lot and told them exactly what I thought of them lol

Go get um Patrick. Killing them with ya own silence 🀣 Kate has replied to comments on her Slim Gone video this morning. She ain't a happy girl.🀣

Reactions: 5
Someone says Jane did the right thing announcing Slimcon had been cancelled, as the Eventbrite site was still selling tickets after Patrick had officially cancelled. But the point is, those people were always going to get a refund so did that really matter? No! Plus, it's not like the tickets were flying off the shelf anyway, they'd only sold 48 and I bet those were sold early on when it was first announced!

There are no excuses. She/they totally made the wrong choice to take it upon herself/themselves to announce something that was actually nothing to do with her/them, especially as she wasn't even attending the event at that point!

Talk about undermining Patrick and so publicly too. Just awful.

Reactions: 12
Mrs lady pork joint has more front then Eastbourne, she’s def working out a damage limitation plan , should she cry on insta or YouTube ? Should she do a joint video with tarn ma love πŸ’• or use little old Helen as she’s prob the most likeable one ? Who knows ! But whatever she does it’s gonna be hilarious and very fake πŸ·πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ•―πŸ’•β€πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Or just thought of it get mr bean to do a vid make the viewers fall asleep 😴 be like hypnosis πŸ˜†

Reactions: 8
Someone says Jane did the right thing announcing Slimcon had been cancelled, as the Eventbrite site was still selling tickets after Patrick had officially cancelled. But the point is, those people were always going to get a refund so did that really matter? No! Plus, it's not like the tickets were flying off the shelf anyway, they'd only sold 48 and I bet those were sold early on when it was first announced!

There are no excuses. She/they totally made the wrong choice to take it upon herself/themselves to announce something that was actually nothing to do with her/them, especially as she wasn't even attending the event at that point!

Talk about undermining Patrick and so publicly too. Just awful.
Surey the event wasn't officially cancelled until the eventbrite site closed for ticket sales as the venue was still booked. So had he been able to rustle up new speakers it could have still gone ahead. So whoever made that comment was talking nonsense and just repeating Jane's drivel she put out. Plus I checked eventbrite the day they put out that rubbish statement and the site said the event was cancelled. Them saying tickets could be purchased after the decision was made to cancel again is pretty pointless as he might have said that to them to shut them up but gone away to find new speakers without risking them interfering.

So the only issue really is that it took him a couple of days after the girls to come onto social media to announce something publicly but that doesn't mean he wasn't trying to contact people directly and lets face it only the ticket holders themselves matter not Jane and the gang as they haven't spent a penny. His video explains he motivations and its quite understandable really given the way they behaved.

Reactions: 10
Surey the event wasn't officially cancelled until the eventbrite site closed for ticket sales as the venue was still booked. So had he been able to rustle up new speakers it could have still gone ahead. So whoever made that comment was talking nonsense and just repeating Jane's drivel she put out. Plus I checked eventbrite the day they put out that rubbish statement and the site said the event was cancelled. Them saying tickets could be purchased after the decision was made to cancel again is pretty pointless as he might have said that to them to shut them up but gone away to find new speakers without risking them interfering.

So the only issue really is that it took him a couple of days after the girls to come onto social media to announce something publicly but that doesn't mean he wasn't trying to contact people directly and lets face it only the ticket holders themselves matter not Jane and the gang as they haven't spent a penny. His video explains he motivations and its quite understandable really given the way they behaved.
I don't think he closed the ticket site until the next evening. Maybe he didn't know who was jumping ship until then? He had Gammon and Beans on the slimcon menu for days after she did her ringleader video. He hasn't been on YouTube for ages . He didn't have any interest in the event and knew the girls well enough to know they would hang themselves and he could sit back and watch them duck it up and look bad and oh boy did they 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes getting revenage in the best way the fact that some comments have gone supoorting jane is brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not gonna lie x

Reactions: 5
Becky are on here? kate isn't happy with you or Jane or Patrick from the looks of it from her reply to comments 🀣 the cracks are showing in the slimcon crew 🀣 didn't she get the keep your gob shut until the ringleader has made her next move memo?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Becky are on here? kate isn't happy with you or Jane or Patrick from the looks of it from her reply to comments 🀣 the cracks are showing in the slimcon crew 🀣 didn't she get the keep your gob shut until the ringleader has made her next move memo?
Or the YouTube tip number one - dont make videos when you are half cut πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.