Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.

FavouriteChild

Chatty Member
Yeah, definitely, how embarrassing! :censored:
Or the YouTube tip number one - dont make videos when you are half cut ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Just found a thread on here for Kate from someone who was on holiday in the same place as her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just laughed so hard I choked on my B choice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just found a thread on here for Kate from someone who was on holiday in the same place as her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just laughed so hard I choked on my B choice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

O

aint got a clue about this women but judging by her vids sheโ€™s about as useless as a chocolate fire guard ๐Ÿ˜†
She was one of the good ones always on plan and lost like 13st really fast . Kate had a lot more going for her than Dull Debbie she was funny and interesting then got fat and sorry for herself .

FavouriteChild

Chatty Member
Too late they are in here now lol
KateSW has chickened out and deleted all the comments she ranted replies to this morning LOL this lot are a joke!!
*****runs to refill popcorn bucket for todays entertainment*****
Bet The Gammon Joint told her to get back on point with the gang and keep it shut and delete lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks