Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, someone called her out on the comments asking why she deletes comments which give feedback they said they weren't hating or trolling, they also said it was misleading the way she's put uk 14/16 and what a surprise she's deleted it!! Honestly the sooner these arse lickers see the light the better, they must be bleeping stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping arse lickers. She looks an absolute
bleeping arse lickers. She looks an absolute bleep

My youngest son did the same to me married an absolute bleep so I donot get to see him or my grandkids but I blame him, you only get one mum, he was a much loved kid but chose to turn his back on me coz his witch troll wife doesn’t like me. Well all I can say is duck em, they don’t hurt me anymore got used to it

My youngest son did the same to me married an absolute bleep so I donot get to see him or my grandkids but I blame him, you only get one mum, he was a much loved kid but chose to turn his back on me coz his witch troll wife doesn’t like me. Well all I can say is duck em, they don’t hurt me anymore got used to it

Same here my step son who I brought up since he was 3 has done the same, found himself a nasty, nasty disrespectful witch.
It's all about her family no time for us at all. Big falling out and we haven't seen him for about 3 years, never even met one if our grand daughters.
Good thing is we still see our 12 year old grandson but only because he has a different mum who we adore.
I just dont get it, Jane should give Charlie the chance to spend a bit more time with his mum especially as she has health issues without him feeling guilty.

Reactions: 9
bleeping arse lickers. She looks an absolute bleep

That's awful I hope he can see the light sooner rather than later and fix some of the hurt that's been caused.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.