Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I love a new thread, this will probably end up being the ibiza special 🤣🤣
"We''ll be going large in the gin bars won't we Charlie. I said won't we Charlie"

1568389452207.png

(with apologies to Vengaboys)

'Hello party people,
This is your Captain Charlie Bean speaking,
Welcome onboard Gammons Airways,
After take-off we'll put on our dressing gowns,
'cause we're going to Eyebeefa'

1568389666748.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she need her name on her bag? Is it so she knows it's hers?
And seriously, is Boring Bean really going to wear a top with Hubby on it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

it reminds me of a bag I had when I was 8, she'll have the headband and hairbrush next all matching ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the actual F**k???!!!! He is doing what??????? GROW A PAIR CHARLIE!!! NO WONDER YOUR MUM HATES JANE!!

Reactions: 9
Hubby and Wifey tops? 🤢

If Charlie ‘working with’ this personalising woman is not another one of Jane’s lies things are worse than I thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Would make more sense if it was a honeymoon 🙈 please Jane even for you this is tacky as duck 😬 just because it’s given to you for free does not mean it’s good 🥴 sorry but you are gonna look like a couple of cunts 😳 I mean you already do but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made my husband watch the get ready with Charlie vlog... about 10 minutes in, after some shocked silence, he said - why the duck would they do this? Oh my god I was howling 😭😂😂😂 He is very much a man's 'man' a builder type.. and that vlog has scarred him for life I can assure you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's put a story up of so called watching rugby. Yes this match was indeed on earlier as I was watching it. WTAF Jane? You never watch bleeping rugby league. This is so much an absolute lie. Got one of her cronies to film it more like. Jesus, what is the bleeding big secret? You're away you cretin. I could find better things to do on my jollies than play cat and mouse with people ive never even met. She riles me honestly, get over yourself you great big bleeping attention seeker! Omg, who does this stupid arse think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's put a story up of so called watching rugby. Yes this match was indeed on earlier as I was watching it. WTAF Jane? You never watch bleeping rugby league. This is so much an absolute lie. Got one of her cronies to film it more like. Jesus, what is the bleeding big secret? You're away you cretin. I could find better things to do on my jollies than play cat and mouse with people ive never even met. She riles me honestly, get over yourself you great big bleeping attention seeker! Omg, who does this stupid arse think she is?
I came on to say the same wtf!! So if she's got someone minding the flat she's prob just put her voice on it, Jesus Christ you're on holiday go and seduce your husband 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Labelling her man so no one goes after her man on the dance floor . As if they would Charlie with his comb over. 🕺🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.