Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or if Charlie bean has ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
One of them reads here ... someone posted about his personal Facebook being public, I had a look and found a post he made about hating people who get things for free and Brag about it and thought how ironic as it was the weekend they got the free stay in the hotel and posted every second of their stay ๐Ÿ˜. it was private within 10 mins!! Good to see they enjoy their time together and donโ€™t spend every second googling others opinions on them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Her and Helen in the car ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Old Gluttons has absolutely no compassion or idea how to relate to people does she? Helen talking about her dead sister in law .... Jane asks how the car temp is? Just wow! Helen is laughing about all the daft things etc she did when she was younger... Gammons canโ€™t come up with one story about herself ... that girl needs a hobby other than food! And to get out in the world and bloody live!!!! 26 and has less of a life than people I know who are drawing a pension!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched Helen's vlog tonight and she is lovely and so different to Jane. When you compare the two you can really see how frigging rude and manipulative Jane really is. Get out now Charlie Bean!!!!! ๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 11
I watched Helen's vlog tonight and she is lovely and so different to Jane. When you compare the two you can really see how frigging rude and manipulative Jane really is. Get out now Charlie Bean!!!!! ๐Ÿคช
Itโ€™s only the breaking into song with Helen I struggle with... But I struggle with that with anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ she does however seem to be a lovely person. I fail to see what she has in common with someone like Jane, but then I think the same about Charlie! I just hope her self serving moral exempt ways donโ€™t rub off on two seemingly nice people!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet she bought crap and stashed it off camera in the Tesco haul, it seemed too healthy for the way she's been scoffing lately lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does charlie also sound out of breath when talking. Why do these companies send them stuff, I don't really get excited about meals being scoffed by out of breath women in stained nighties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she is advertising expensive meals. They look far too small for her and cost alot more than the SW meals she moans about the price of(and those meals are half the size of sw meals) Bet they are pretty high in syns too.

Hardly sw friendly meals and who would have potatoes and pasta in one meal and no speed and say they were on plan???

Also could this woman get any lazier???

Reactions: 7
This new food advert is bullshit there is no way on earth she would pay for this service the twit steals rocks from the beach for gods sake ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Sheโ€™s very fake and that shines through , poor Charlie bean get out quick ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

The latest video is just revolting. You can literally see her salivating over those awful ready prepared meals, she really does have an unhealthy problem with food. " Oh just look at those colours" it's peas and carrots Jane, have you never seen them before?!! I had to turn off, she was making me feel nauseous!

• Haha
just watched the ready meal vlog, my lord! these two can make anything seem dull as dishwater, I was almost nodding off watching. They're like Denise and Dave Royle for sure!
What a shite review, propping themselves up on the worktop, far too close to the camera, yabbering on about how easy they will be for people not wanting to make a meal from scratch everyday......perfect for lazy jane then.
I checked the website and my god they cost a fortune, not relatable at all for most of her followers, she will really do anything for a freebie. Plus the tatse tests make me howl "ooh thats lovely" "ooh thats delicious" "ooh I like that" ๐Ÿ˜‚ very informative guys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does charlie also sound out of breath when talking. Why do these companies send them stuff, I don't really get excited about meals being scoffed by out of breath women in stained nighties.
All the toxins in the many candles she burns, and the chemicals that she sprays everywhere ...including her bedding, why doesn't she just wash the bedding more!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.