Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We won’t be seeing a house purchase this year I could put money on it! When the lender laughs them out of the door she will claim she loves renting and having a landlord that pays to fix things they can’t afford heating can you image them affording house problems or even the cost of the boiler breaking
I hated renting. Fine, landlord pays for repairs but ours dragged his feet and always sent these two blokes he knew to fix stuff, we called them the chuckle brothers. And then when he didn't send the chuckle brothers it took him an age to find someone cheap...and tit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow she really believes all these sweet treats labelled with extra protein are gonna make her a skinny Minnie 🥴
It’s so sheeeeee feels “fulllll upppp” 😂 she thinks protein really helps her feel full but bet she still snaffles down snacks remember this is the women who admitted she eats when she’s not hungry!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just thought her ‘we are still in the early days’ story was a pregnancy announcement! What was it all about?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to point this out because it will be the end of it but does she realise by packing her orders live we can calculate exactly how much she’s making a week she hasn’t been shy in saying they were the weeks orders not just the days and no post office photo since we pointed out she used the same one several times to look busy lol

I thought exactly the same

Hmmmmm baffling 🤔

Why is she so excited for 21st of June, they never go anywhere anyway
I think she is referring to pubs & restaurants opening up again in England, and her getting back out again although I could be wrong, that's what I read into it.

Edited to say - Just saw on the news 21st June is NIGHTCLUBS!!! has she been to one in the last ten years?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she is referring to pubs & restaurants opening up again in England, and her getting back out again although I could be wrong, that's what I read into it.

Edited to say - Just saw on the news 21st June is NIGHTCLUBS!!! has she been to one in the last ten years?
This pair rarely go out apart from an oap holiday and supermarket whys she acting excited?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just thought her ‘we are still in the early days’ story was a pregnancy announcement! What was it all about?!
I'd say the lifting of restrictions ,she'll be free to deliver the cat's pee again without fear of being stopped for non essential journey.

Don't think she's even been to a pub (unless to eat ) the last time she was near a pub was to make sure daft boy got home safe in his velvet brothel creepers complete with fake tanned ankles🥴

She's got the fella and the ring so no need, might as well just stay home and eat.
Yip there's not many about like those two ...what a catch the pair of them areo_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
morning campers, im happy to make a new thread, i'll just have a search through for suggestions and be on it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mrs Scammons has started the swipe ups ,as if FM not bad enough:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.