Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really donā€™t like the person she has become, so many people are really struggling right now, mentally, financially and health wise and sheā€™s constantly promoting herself as the best life ever, constantly bragging šŸ˜  if it was all genuine... well done luv šŸ‘ but itā€™s not and itā€™s disgusting to make her followers believe sheā€™s making so much money.. absolutely disgusting šŸ˜”

Reactions: 14
She could easily BE HONEST and show the process of how sheā€™s making money for a deposit and be positive to encourage or help people but instead sheā€™s so Braggy and scammy I follow lots of lovely people on the road to moan money and buy a house or pay debts they show the truth not all fake figures and audis on finance

Reactions: 9
She said she was exhausted after the sale šŸ‘€

Throwing fckin shade to tattle again? Her orders and Charlieā€™s wine šŸ·
A09543F8-75EA-46C1-899B-07ED719ABF5E.jpg
F7957989-EF70-4025-8B54-E602B993BCB3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She said she was exhausted after the sale šŸ‘€

Throwing fckin shade to tattle again? Her orders and Charlieā€™s wine šŸ· View attachment 309809View attachment 309810
Who would wear skinny jeans with thighs like that! I wouldnā€™t let my hubster out of the house like that

SSSSSKKKKIIIIIINNNYYYYYšŸ‘€šŸ˜‚ it wouldnā€™t be Christmas without some fffooooddView attachment 309828View attachment 309829
That jumper is far too big for old bean! Ffs get the man some clothes that fit Jane

• Haha
Did anyone ever watch a drama called Fat Friends? A Kay Mellor drama about people dieting and going to a slimming group.
I can't for the life of me find an image of him but Charlie looks like the Kevin character šŸ˜…
Yes I've got the dvds, I bloody loved it! Definitely as dopey as Kevin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that a recent story? Is Eastbourne not part of this world wide pandemic? The one where people are being asked to shop alone the daft arse even works in retail so not like she doesnā€™t realise the guidelines why are they both out as if the worlds back to normal

Reactions: 11
Is that a recent story? Is Eastbourne not part of this world wide pandemic? The one where people are being asked to shop alone the daft arse even works in retail so not like she doesnā€™t realise the guidelines why are they both out as if the worlds back to normal
So much for her feeling ā€˜anchtchusā€™ and ā€˜vuwnrableā€™ šŸ™„

• Haha
I donā€™t live in the UK but I thought you were meant to be on lockdown, these two numpties seem to be going out more than they ever did.

Reactions: 11
She can brag how many orders she has as much as she likes but the fact she did a secret sales speaks volumes, all the MLM companies have a maximum discount you can sell at, usually around 15% but I have seen it more, the whole reason reps do secret sales is to sell for lower than they're actually allowed, hence they sell a lot BUT they wipe out their commission as they sell for what they buy it for, its all smoke and mirrors.
I silently hung out in an MLM group for a while, it was presenter training and tips and wow it was an eye opener, I've never been part of an MLM it was a friend asking if anyone wanted to be added to their "top secret uplines training group" to see how they worked etc and im nosey ;) basically they were trying to recruit people and make it seem like the dream etc, the deal was after 24 hours you either joined or got booted from the group, I stayed under the radar as there were so many in the group they didn't realise I was still there and I lurked for a good few months until one day i'd had enough and commented on a post calling them out......I was booted faster than Jane could scoff a club! But it gave me an interest in exposing the shady side of things so I went all columbo and joined a couple of other groups, I was usually booted pretty quick but wow to see the underworld of it all is a true eye opener.

new thread guys

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah she put it up last night (this morning) it must've been yesterday they were out shopping

Reactions: 4
She really is a nasty cow notice how she always shows Charlieā€™s ever growing body knowing he will get tore a new hole but all she shows is her moon face. That guy needs to get a grip tell her to get too duck let her eat all pies and tit and be morbidly obese. Get yourself healthy Charlie sheā€™s ruining you and making you the laughing stock. I know you canā€™t lead a horse to water and make it drink it he should get back on SW he done so well on that. I thought they TikToks where her mum at 1st well seen chins shares one with food šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ā€œtalk durty to me charweee bean ok Janeykins Mince pies, Choklt. KFC, McDs, your a scamming durty cow, narcissisticā€ thatā€™s chins in the heavens now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hope that thought doesnā€™t ruin your Saturday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.