Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we both started a new thread .... must have been the excitement of plain Jane shite for brains being back on it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Tbh she all preachy but doesnt actually follow her own advice if it was anyone else she would say oh just weigh and get on with it draw a line but when it comes to her she cant ?

Reactions: 1
In fact nothing for a couple of days now!
She had commented on something the livingstones posted today. It’s just her usual attention seeking behaviour, she will be back in a day crowing about all the messages she has had worrying about her and how much her fans have missed her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a long one too I've not seen it but if anyone wants to take one for the team and give us all a rundown they'll be my hero

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched some of it so far and have my WTF face on for sure, her and charlie doing zumba......no just no! also her taste test of the iceland SW meal, close up chomping....eurgh and why did she feel the need to add a load of beef and more cheese to that ready meal??
Then when she got that parcel and said she had asked for more JD seasonings that she had run out of yet showed her stockpile of them that resembles a warehouse, buy some you absolute beg, did have to chuckle though when she showed that top from the charity shop and said she thought it looked too big for her.....cut to her trying it on and its like a skin on a sausage πŸ˜‚ far far too small.......off to watch more!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a long one too I've not seen it but if anyone wants to take one for the team and give us all a rundown they'll be my hero
I'm 2 minutes in - Iceland ready meals and a top from the charity shop - she's tried to say 'viscose' 3 times and failed miserably.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well the second half of it was a health scare with Charlie, she ended it on them still being at the hospital waiting for results, it just doesn't sit well with me that these "influencers" vlog stuff like this, I really hope all is well with Charlie but I really don't think she should be vlogging it all, its like a cry for sympathy and attention :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.