Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange was there anything juicy if people did watch them? They looked boring and was about 30 which is why I didn’t get time to sit through them 😂
I watched them nothing juicy, only she was flogging someone's #gifted items soap,shower gel , nothing out of the ordinary ?

That's what I thought but I got put on the naughty step this week for it 🤔🤣
Everyone's ass has been on that naughty step ! I hope they're disinfecting it between asses 😬 :ROFLMAO:

Even though Jane is so desperately trying to get out of her Tesco job it is the only good thing in her life she is doing for her health. Those steps are the only exercise she does. If she ever left Tesco the weight would pile on quicker than she could even imagine.
Once she hit's the canteen she's undoing all her steps by scoffing all the free doughnuts..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had so much highlighter on in that vlog she looked like the bloody tinman!!! Less is more Gammons.... less is more!
Must be that new palette she got from the pound shop last week...and then she wonders why her skin is so bad! (apart from the obvious poor diet!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my life! The big ole weigh-in did not disappoint!!!!! Well ... if MF ever ask this lazy pair to promote anything ever again, I will not just eat my hat, I will eat my whole wardrobe. What a complete joke!!!!! 6 lbs in a month is just woeful isn’t it. And yes, when she told us about the bean’s much more acceptable loss, she sort of pursed her lips and spat out her congratulations ...

I think she is so deluded, she was truly expecting to have lost a couple of stone and let’s face it, had she been on a more suitable eating plan (ie not one for people who exercise loads and burn off the carbs!), someone as large as her would have been able to lose at least a stone and possibly more in a month.

But rather than admit it’s a huge disappointment, Janeychins is waffling on about how great she feels (not very convincing though, is it). It did make me laugh when the bean was saying that he feels more energised and healthy etc ... because he says this in his usual I’m about to run out of batteries, monotone voice. This really isn’t the get up and go sort of attitude that I would expect MF were hoping for. Five years she’s been trying to shift the lbs and she’s lost 6lbs. Actually, she is possibly bigger than ever now, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she is bigger than when she started.

This is so frustrating. My guess is that they will continue to buy the absolute rubbish and processed shite and convince themselves that they’re in a caloreeeeeee defessitt whilst gorging on chocolate, pizzas and soreeeeeeen loaf. Munffs and munffs will go by and she will declare it a success because she will have lost 1/16 of a lb at the end of it. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh! So frustrating!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that’s Charlie feeling energised, I’d hate to see him when he’s lethargic. What a carry on that weigh in video is! I howled when they were weighing themselves in complete darkness and daft boy said he couldn’t find the scales!! What a pair of idiots.....why can’t he put on a pair of pants if you can see a reflection? The thought of the two of them standing in that small place naked....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.