Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done ! On a great and very fitting title @CheekeyCrackerLover

Reactions: 5
Thank you it’s my first thread title. I’m just scoffing some club biscuits whilst my pukka pie to cooks so I can really celebrate 🎊
Thanks @lexiloo for making it I’m not clever enough and would mess it up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Finally!!!!😂😂
Your right her eBay account has gone !proof she reads here as I think this site was the cause of the anxiety .. Charlie had to tell her to get over those trolls they ain't worth the" whiff of your fart" is my guess .I think Helen was her resident spy and when she was ill Jane had a sneeky peek on here and literally tit herself with what she read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
well a quick facebook search on her name brought this gem up for me LOL

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Your right her eBay account has gone !proof she reads here as I think this site was the cause of the anxiety .. Charlie had to tell her to get over those trolls they ain't worth the" whiff of your fart" is my guess .I think Helen was her resident spy and when she was ill Jane had a sneeky peek on here and literally tit herself with what she read 😂
It's not just me then. Well that is 100% proof she reads Tattle as you say, as her Ebay account was only ever mentioned on here when we took the piss. So much for giving it the big I AM chins!! Got scared so she actually tit herself instead of the made up cacky pants problem she has. She's pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you it’s my first thread title. I’m just scoffing some club biscuits whilst my pukka pie to cooks so I can really celebrate 🎊
Thanks @lexiloo for making it I’m not clever enough and would mess it up 😂
Don't forget, you get to wear the pink coat as your prize 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's not just me then. Well that is 100% proof she reads Tattle as you say, as her Ebay account was only ever mentioned on here when we took the piss. So much for giving it the big I AM chins!! Got scared so she actually tit herself instead of the made up cacky pants problem she has. She's pathetic!
Hi Jane!! 👋

Reactions: 6
Her eBay was there when I last looked a few weeks ago maybe she’s changed her name unless she’s given up? Does she ever stick at anything? How are those crystals she bought a while back?

• Haha
Her insta story, “one just done Charles lunch” literally got stuff out the cupboard too show us. So funny

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.