Jane Gammons #14 Janeychins your lies are sick! Charlie Bean - you're just thick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ChubClubThug wins with 17 votes

I think this is right, there was a lot of pages on the last thread!!

Let's continue then.. 😂 I have so much time these days to keep up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Cannot believe how quick we got through the last thread, just less than two weeks!!! wow she is throwing us the content folks......as we were...tattle on ;)
ps -great title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet that pizza ain’t even Charlie’s it’s blubbachins. She’s probably sitting scoffing the large pizza to herself whilst he’s at work and posting it on his page. As we all know it is her that posts on his Instagram, she needs comfort after all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
something definitely does not add up, Charlie said they'd had a difficult weekend yet she was hyper on their lives and bouncing all over the lounge like mr blobby sunday evening......fast forward a few short hours to monday and apparently she'd had a huge anxiety attack, managed to get a doctors appointment and be seen in a matter of hours...can't even get through on the phones where I live, they're asking us to use the app to order repeat prescriptions etc but she got through, got an appointment and got "signed off" Charlie at first said a couple of days then later said a couple of weeks so which is it? im leaning towards the fact she's been in trouble at work and is off because of that, she went from minge twinge that narrrrdia might watch them and being all hyper to being so so poorly she can't possibly work and needs a break in a matter of hours hmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
something definitely does not add up, Charlie said they'd had a difficult weekend yet she was hyper on their lives and bouncing all over the lounge like mr blobby sunday evening......fast forward a few short hours to monday and apparently she'd had a huge anxiety attack, managed to get a doctors appointment and be seen in a matter of hours...can't even get through on the phones where I live, they're asking us to use the app to order repeat prescriptions etc but she got through, got an appointment and got "signed off" Charlie at first said a couple of days then later said a couple of weeks so which is it? im leaning towards the fact she's been in trouble at work and is off because of that, she went from minge twinge that narrrrdia might watch them and being all hyper to being so so poorly she can't possibly work and needs a break in a matter of hours hmmmmm
I think she's off because of all the complaints. She only does 4 hours so they can easily cope without her. A guy at my local tesco said they've plenty of staff and things have calmed down a lot. No one expects their order the next day any more and someone could easily pick up her 4 hours.

Slagging off your employer when the supermarkets are trying to look like the good guys as their profits soar was not a good idea - was it chinny chin chin??

Reactions: 13
Definitely been in trouble at work. It,s like she’s fallen off the face of the earth now which as we know is alien to the joint. Don,t dish to out Janie if you can’t accept the consequences! Meanwhile on a boring Thursday afternoon, I,ve found a new friend in Hayley ...... not !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely been in trouble at work. It,s like she’s fallen off the face of the earth now which as we know is alien to the joint. Don,t dish it it out Janie if you can’t accept the consequences! Meanwhile on a boring Thursday afternoon, I,ve found a new friend in Hayley ...... not !
Better watch out she’ll have you for dinner 🥘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.