Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amended to fit as there were way too many characters. Hope this is okay. Pretty sure it was the one with the most likes but the old thread ran to 58 pages so I may be wrong 😂

Thanks to @Emperortooco for the new thread title.

Other Gammon-filled threads here:

New thread title suggestion : makes out she’s a vlogger , but maybe she’s a dogger, now she,s feeling the bloat, and can’t fasten her pink coat !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How thick is she not knowing the hand cream had cannabis oil in it ...the clue being in the name HEMP🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How thick is she not knowing the hand cream had cannabis oil in it ...the clue being in the name HEMP🤪
She's unreal! Fancy getting in a tizzy over hemp hand cream. Does she think a big company like The Body Shop is illegally using cannabis in their products?! 🤦🏼‍♀️Watch out Jane using that stuff!! 🚨Whoop whoop it's the sound of da police!!🚨 👮👮‍♀️🚓🚔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg seriously I've not been on here for months but had to come back after the revelation that hemp cream has cannabis in it...catch up Jane rest of us knew years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's unreal! Fancy getting in a tizzy over hemp hand cream. Does she think a big company like The Body Shop is illegally using cannabis in their products?! 🤦🏼‍♀️Watch out Jane using that stuff!! 🚨Whoop whoop it's the sound of da police!!🚨 👮👮‍♀️🚓🚔
And we all know the the way to use cannabis is to rub it on your hands 🤪 for maximum effect🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now we know why she always has the munchies...its the cannabis in the hand cream 😂😂

Maybe that will explain why she always has the munchies 🤣 🤣
Haha we said that at literally the same time...good minds think alike and all that 🤩🤩

Ah I wish I hadn't taken a tattle break...looks like I've missed some real gold looking back through the threads 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s up for two grown up babies tonight with pans on their heads having a party 🥳🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God knows tonight's antics now they're on the weed 😂 🥴🤥
That will depend on the status of her tonsils!! She was definitely setting the scene last night ready to self isolate!

Oh and I like the way Charlie said he was erm erm, busy erm at work erm doing erm bits for the NHS!! That's the NHS guys what a hero!! Give the man a sticker, erm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That will depend on the status of her tonsils!! She was definitely setting the scene last night ready to self isolate!
She couldn't have much tonsil tissue left with all that scoffin !!

No stories from her today ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or is it an ulcer??! 🤔 She's so run down she doesn't know! Obviously in a right mood because she has to get up early when Charlie is working on the sofa!!

Reactions: 8
Or is it an ulcer??! 🤔 She's so run down she doesn't know! Obviously in a right mood because she has to get up early when Charlie is working on the sofa!!
If she's an ulcer on her tonsills the doctor would want to see her, as it could be potential for quinsy..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.