Jane Gammons #10 Janes livid cos bean fancies twins, bouncing on the ball to banish the chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Spinidge for another great title, had to modify it slightly to get it to fit
Thank you for doing this Lexiloo, we soon got through that last thread didn't we!! Don't forget guys, that to loooose weight you have to shovel as much choclit as you can in your mahff then bounce on a ball for 3 minutes!! Everythink I eat is only 27 calories anyway! πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The noise of her eating the chemical brownies 🀣 then the serious face while she was scoffing them, she couldn’t get off camera quick enough. I bet she scoffed most of them and Charlie got one. She has got the calories though guyyyyyys πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thank you for doing this Lexiloo, we soon got through that last thread didn't we!! Don't forget guys, that to loooose weight you have to shovel as much choclit as you can in your mahff then bounce on a ball for 3 minutes!! Everythink I eat is only 27 calories anyway! πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚
Don’t forget the magic fat melting water :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how quick did she end the vlog so she could go carry on scoffing them :ROFLMAO: they looked pretty rank, like stodgy sponge urgh, she speaks such shite, she said "you do wonder when you buy low calorie things if they're as concentrated us the full fat and sugar versions" concentrated??? shes a bloody tool! whats the betting Charlie got home to her asleep on the sofa dribbling out brownie, covered in crumbs beside and empty plate??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Those brownies look disgusting if they are so amazing we shall wait for her placing another order with her own money . I shall not hold my breath.

Reactions: 14
how quick did she end the vlog so she could go carry on scoffing them :ROFLMAO: they looked pretty rank, like stodgy sponge urgh, she speaks such shite, she said "you do wonder when you buy low calorie things if they're as concentrated us the full fat and sugar versions" concentrated??? shes a bloody tool! whats the betting Charlie got home to her asleep on the sofa dribbling out brownie, covered in crumbs beside and empty plate??
Oh the imagery! How do you come up with it...too funny Lexi, too funny πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Charlie wishes she looked at him and made the noises she made for that brownie. Maybe then he wouldn’t be fantasising about the twins:mπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I bet Charlie wishes she looked at him and made the noises she made for that brownie. Maybe then he wouldn’t be fantasising about the twins:mπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚
He'll be doing more than fantasizing soon! It's becoming very obvious lately that he's becoming annoyed with her. He would never admit ot to her though, he tries hard to keep the peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those brownies look disgusting if they are so amazing we shall wait for her placing another order with her own money . I shall not hold my breath.
Oh my goodness, look at your picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How come we never got a haul/try on video of all her 'baggy' lounge wear she's currently sporting?! Could it be they are... PLUS SIZE?!! Heaven forbid, I thought all that was behind her now! I mean she is an EX slimming worlder... No sh!t 🀭🀭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For those of you on Instagram, just click on her #positivity tag and tell me if you think her photo of a fishcake, mashed potato and baked beans on a grey plate, fits in with the other posts on there, such as motivational quotes, photos of exotic beaches, chisel jawed gay couples and fitness wearing women doing yoga poses? πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.