Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some fab title suggestions guys, on a roll as always but the win goes to @Queenie who had the most likes
tattle on folks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow we are going through these too quick ! Jane sure knows how to entertain us 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the slimming world youtubers somone said its her account hold on x

Ss been deleted so idk if allowed but the name eeyoredebbie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the slimming world youtubers somone said its her account hold on x

Ss been deleted so idk if allowed but the name eeyoredebbie
blimey if she's been reading that thread lately she will be most peed off at the posts about her pal Jane Day ;) she adores her, the photo when they met was like some sort of creepy tinder first date photo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me three.. .
And how in the name of all that's skinny does she think toad in the hole is diet friendly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what a shite vlog, only managed part of it, I don't get the bum fizz over tat shop in a box, don't get me wrong I like a mooch around bum bargains (B&M) or pound-stretcher and pick up a few bits but no way would I browse and app for crap cheapo plastic gadgets and mrs hinch wannabee stuff, most of the fun of those cheap shops is searching out the treasure from the tat, honestly she will accept any freebie going!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what a shite vlog, only managed part of it, I don't get the bum fizz over tat shop in a box, don't get me wrong I like a mooch around bum bargains (B&M) or pound-stretcher and pick up a few bits but no way would I browse and app for crap cheapo plastic gadgets and mrs hinch wannabee stuff, most of the fun of those cheap shops is searching out the treasure from the tat, honestly she will accept any freebie going!
Well I know someone looking to get rid of a ...Gordon the gopher puppet...Rolf Harris portrait and stylaphone ..some Jim'll fix it postcards and badges ..should I tell them to box it up and send it to her? let's see if she could shift that lot ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I know someone looking to get rid of a ...Gordon the gopher puppet...Rolf Harris portrait and stylaphone ..some Jim'll fix it postcards and badges ..should I tell them to box it up and send it to her? let's see if she could shift that lot ;)
Gordon will be selling his stories to the tabloids as we speak ;) never mind in the closet its all about the broom cupboard this one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gordon will be selling his stories to the tabloids as we speak ;) never mind in the closet its all about the broom cupboard this one!!!
I hope he's not gonna out Basil Brush.. boom! boom!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow another thread!! I bet Jane is over the moon that she's got more threads than old Schofield on here!! Won't be for much longer I doubt...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would just like to say that the pink nobbly duster thing she was waving around in the cherryz tat vlog; they were selling the exact same in Morrisons bargain aisle for £1! Jane's cost £2. Bet she's livid, that quid could have gone on some Roysters.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t be arsed finishing the video, got as far as the pink duster, I’m guessing there are loads of food items to come. Don’t see the point in that Cherryz, you can buy it all in the usual shops. Good for someone housebound I suppose but that’s about it. She was over the moon opening a box of freebies, she’s such a bleeding scav

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t be arsed finishing the video, got as far as the pink duster, I’m guessing there are loads of food items to come. Don’t see the point in that Cherryz, you can buy it all in the usual shops. Good for someone housebound I suppose but that’s about it. She was over the moon opening a box of freebies, she’s such a bleeding scav
Pound shop tat... And no doubt delivery on top but she won't declare it as she begged it for free... How about duck off with your tacky tit Jane and as for that projector... I got one for a three year old as a gift 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.