Jane Gammon #11 Lip smacks, party snacks, won’t put the heat on for Charlie’s mouldy cacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is off her head if she thinks with her ‘lifestyle’ she can have 1700 calories a day and lose weight.. sorry Jane but you clearly are not losing any weight are you you’d be bloody size 6 by now if you actually followed calorie counting as much as you claim you do. She is clearly just doing it for the views and behind the scenes is dealing with a binge eating disorder or something along those line. In complete denial 🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
She says she's drinking so much Camomile tea...at least one a day!!
OMG! I thought she was going to say at least 5 cups a day but no, 1 cup. That is sooooo much!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she's out done herself this time with the lies,I can't believe she's coming on telling people she's only 10lb over weight while scoffing dominos ,daim cake, KFC,meatballs,family sized plates of pasta and god knows what else ..She must have body dysmorphia ! there's no other explanation for how deluded she's become.Jesus even a blind man can see she's the size of a fkn house.And the sad thing is her subs are still going to take everything she's saying on board and buy all the shite she's going to peddle them .Ahh I'm stuck for words after that tit fest..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She also said a week or so ago that she hasnt weighed herself in weeks and isnt planning on putting too much pressure on herself by weighing regularly and now she claims she weighs herself regularly 🤯

Reactions: 11
She also said a week or so ago that she hasnt weighed herself in weeks and isnt planning on putting too much pressure on herself by weighing regularly and now she claims she weighs herself regularly 🤯
Lies,lies and more lies ,she's unreal

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.