Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree it’s so ungrateful and she’s so out of touch. But I also think it so annoying when inFlUenCers say somethings good just because they get it gifted. She’s bad for it normally.
So it is kind of refreshing to just be honest about how you felt in a way?
Yeah I do agree with that. It’s nice that she was honest. I just think it was a little bit ott at times.

Guys after watching the vlog - the hotel they stayed in wasn’t gifted. It was the spa day at another hotel that was gifted to them.

Reactions: 3
Guys after watching the vlog - the hotel they stayed in wasn’t gifted. It was the spa day at another hotel that was gifted to them.
Yeah that’s what I understood from it. Which makes it even more confusing as to why she was so negative about the hotel she paid for 😬

Reactions: 1
Aye maybe if she wanted a 5* luxury secluded resort she should’ve paid for it out her own money 😂😂 I think she’s got so accustomed to get these luxury holidays for free that they’re too tight to pay for it themselves.

Reactions: 9
She did say that she originally wanted to stay there but it was fully booked.

That explains a lot. She'll be moaning to try and get the luxury resort she truly wants gifted for next time then 🤣

I do agree it’s so ungrateful and she’s so out of touch. But I also think it so annoying when inFlUenCers say somethings good just because they get it gifted. She’s bad for it normally.
So it is kind of refreshing to just be honest about how you felt in a way?
But if she doesn't like these kind of places, why did she accept it? Just because it was free? That's not being honest for me.

But if she doesn't like these kind of places, why did she accept it? Just because it was free? That's not being honest for me.
I usually can’t safely say I like somewhere or something until I’ve tried it. That said, she did mention she’d been before so 🤷‍♀️

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or just wasn't paying attention enough, but it didn't seem to me like she didn't enjoy her holiday 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or just wasn't paying attention enough, but it didn't seem to me like she didn't enjoy her holiday 🤷‍♀️😂
Me either lol. She didn’t even seem that bothered about the noise in the room next door. I would have been fumin.

Give it a few weeks and that Kitchen Aid will be gathering dust in the cupboard alongside the peloton and sweat blanket :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
At least she’s decided to keep vlogging. I’m not sure her makeup videos get the same attention they used to.

Her make up videos are too samey…same few looks all the time with the big overlined lips, similar products used, she’s in a position now with her brand and her sponsors that I don’t think she can be as creative as she needs to be to stay interesting. Everything is Nars, Vieve, Charlotte Tilbury etc. It’s been ages since she posted a makeup video that I’ve been interested in watching,

Reactions: 17
Her make up videos are too samey…same few looks all the time with the big overlined lips, similar products used, she’s in a position now with her brand and her sponsors that I don’t think she can be as creative as she needs to be to stay interesting. Everything is Nars, Vieve, Charlotte Tilbury etc. It’s been ages since she posted a makeup video that I’ve been interested in watching,
I usually watch them but only really as background noise now. Like you said, it’s usually the same look with a different lip or eye shadow colour. I think she’s very much got a style of makeup now that she likes and doesn’t really venture from it. Which is great but isn’t so great when that’s what her channel was based on. I do really enjoy her vlogs though, so I’m glad she has decided to keep them.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the new vlog and skipped the whole skin routine section but I'm almost certain it went something like the exact same old ole henrikson script just replaced with elemis. Used to love Jamie but now I think the whole personality for the vlogs is an act. And the kitchen aid....when has she ever cooked something that hasn't been a ready meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.