Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and she’s taken quite a few pics of the hotel and it’s grounds and the food etc which look very “AD” ish to me. I feel like if it was a holiday they’d paid for she would’ve skipped the vlog and took time off uploading anything as she’s been bleating on about wanting a holiday for so long!
Yeah that’s true. I hadn’t really been paying much attention, I just thought Ibiza wasn’t really somewhere I’d ever imagine her going 😂 I think they got invited out there by the hotel or something 😅 and just paid for flights

Reactions: 1
I just saw that she put *PR gift on a photo when talking about the hotel, so I'm maybe putting 2+2 and getting 5, that being said, at least part of it was free!
I took it as the day spent at the second hotel was gifted but the main holiday was paid for

Reactions: 7
Whits the betting that they’ll be at home, in their almost million quid gaff, talking about their Ibiza trip and how they definitely need a holiday after their holiday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but it gets on my nerves when influencers come to Spain and all they eat is pasta and sushi. We have great food and amazing local bars, but maybe they are not glamorous enough for these people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched the vlog and thought she was very negative about the holiday. I definitely thought it wasn’t her kind of holiday 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ffs this has passed me by but she is never happy when it comes to holidays us she? Spent months greeting about needing to have a holiday. Goes on holiday and still moaning. Read the room Jamie plenty folk have lost their jobs due to Covid and would love to jet off like you’ve just done

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ffs this has passed me by but she is never happy when it comes to holidays us she? Spent months greeting about needing to have a holiday. Goes on holiday and still moaning. Read the room Jamie plenty folk have lost their jobs due to Covid and would love to jet off like you’ve just done
She wasn’t happy because she wasn’t flying BA business class and getting the whole trip gifted
At least jack looked like he was enjoying himself!!!

Reactions: 13
I think she wasn’t happy because she had to fly in economy and had to stay in a hotel with other people. 🙄 I love Jamie but from the vlog it just seemed like she didn’t want to be there at all. You could tell she’d rather have gone to Bali or something.

• Heart
She's definitely turning into one of those people who have forgot the old arse they used to sit on. Too low class for Jamie now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I reported her to the ASA for her Vieve posts. Apparently they have previously received complaints and are investigating.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ibiza not glamorous enough for her, she can f* off to Maldives then... complaining about a free holiday is so out of touch with reality...

It was the little comments about the hotel and the food and what not that got me 😅 I get it, I’m not a fan of loud places, I quite like quiet chilled hotels and destinations. So I get it from that point of view. But I wouldn’t then film myself being negative and post it on the internet 😅😂

Reactions: 6
It was the little comments about the hotel and the food and what not that got me 😅 I get it, I’m not a fan of loud places, I quite like quiet chilled hotels and destinations. So I get it from that point of view. But I wouldn’t then film myself being negative and post it on the internet 😅😂
And the garden with the private pool that was a bit too close to the other private pools and too exposed to sunbathe topless. My heart BLEEDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And the garden with the private pool that was a bit too close to the other private pools and too exposed to sunbathe topless. My heart BLEEDS.
Same 😂

she wants a first class luxury flight to an exotic location, a private villa in a secluded jungle…. I don’t blame her, I would love that too. But let’s be realistic, travel isn’t possible to most of the world at the moment. She came across as so hard done by 😅

Reactions: 9
I totally get it too. That's why I don't go to places that don't fit my preferences, unlike Jamie who'd go to Magaluf for a week if it was free and complain it's so secluded or bougee enough for her 🤣

Reactions: 2
I totally get it too. That's why I don't go to places that don't fit my preferences, unlike Jamie who'd go to Magaluf for a week if it was free and complain it's so secluded or bougee enough for her 🤣
Exactly. I think she’s lost touch with reality a little here. If I was invited to stay in a hotel for free, or whatever she got gifted, even if I didn’t enjoy it that much, I’d still be grateful for the opportunity, as I’m sure many would. She just came across as a little bit spoilt, and seemed very awkward being there.

I do agree it’s so ungrateful and she’s so out of touch. But I also think it so annoying when inFlUenCers say somethings good just because they get it gifted. She’s bad for it normally.
So it is kind of refreshing to just be honest about how you felt in a way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.