Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack was last seen climbing into a cardboard box, to gift himself to Jamie for her Birthday. Every woman’s dream.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Jack was last seen climbing into a cardboard box, to gift himself to Jamie for her Birthday. Every woman’s dream.
Put the pitchforks down but I don’t actually mind Jack all that much. Yeah his selfies are a bit much BUT you can tell he really does love her. I did laugh at him hiding in that box, reminds me of something my other half would do, he’s a bit of a pleb aswell 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe they're temporary ones? When I got my bridge done, I had to wear temporary ones and they were looking ridiculous. Could barely my mouth in class because of how self conscious I was of them.

Reactions: 2
Weird how shes never mentioned the new teeth wonder if its cause she doesnt like them?

Reactions: 3
Weird how shes never mentioned the new teeth wonder if its cause she doesnt like them?
She replied to someone’s comment saying she had got dental work done a few vlogs back. I think she said the work isn’t done yet so I assume the tombstones she’s got in are temporary ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She replied to someone’s comment saying she had got dental work done a few vlogs back. I think she said the work isn’t done yet so I assume the tombstones she’s got in are temporary ones.
“TOMBSTONES” I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve not watched the last few vlogs but it’s weird that she’s not mentioned them being temporary or anything. If I was walking about with big white fake teeth I’d be telling everyone I met “btw these aren’t my actual teeth” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she definitely had them done? Maybe I’m blind but I can’t really see a difference 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has she definitely had them done? Maybe I’m blind but I can’t really see a difference 😂😂
I think she’s had them done 3 times? At the wedding that was her first round of composite bonding then after the wedding she’s gotten more done. This time round they just look massive maybe there full blown crowns? They definitely look different but. Look at pics from the wedding compared to now; they’re absolutely massive.

This made me laugh so much! 🤣 she’s definitely had them done again recently, without question. The shape and colour is completely different from a few months ago. They were OTT before but now they are like joke / comedy teeth.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard someone say they are grateful so much, and yet who moans so much! She really is so hard done by isn’t she! Wish people would help her out and stop giving her work so the poor mare can have a break ;)

Reactions: 15
I think she’s had them done 3 times? At the wedding that was her first round of composite bonding then after the wedding she’s gotten more done. This time round they just look massive maybe there full blown crowns? They definitely look different but. Look at pics from the wedding compared to now; they’re absolutely massive.
I can see what you mean now 😂 i remember her having composite bonding done before but wasn’t sure if I could see a difference now… but I can now you’ve pointed it out 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.