Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked their old house, carpet and all! But agree they didn’t do much to it. It was full of potential! I get that they may not have wanted to pump loads of money into it if they weren’t staying there, but even so, they were still there for a good amount of time and it did seem a shame.

Reactions: 3
She’s on holiday… not like we just had two weeks off but don’t worry buys she’s just doing “a few little work bits today and then she’s on her holiday”

Reactions: 7
Her words were “I got a medium cos that’s all they had left” and something like “I haven’t worn it outside yet but I’ve hung it up to admire it” Oh, so she doesn’t care if it fits and that? What a pleb.
I think we also forget how often influencers buy expensive clothes, film shopping hauls and just return them. The coat looks like a cheap teddy coat from New Look. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I actually kinda liked the tartan carpet too and tbh I preferred the old house in general? Am I alone in thinking this?

Reactions: 4
We need a new thread on here but I really can’t figure out how to do it. I have looked for the Post Thread option on the thread page and everywhere I can think. Is anyone else able to create it?
Also I don’t know if I’m supposed to do it but my thread suggestion was the one with the most likes (I think! 😂) it had 25 likes

Jamie Genevieve #5 I only like to flog, CBA with my Vlog

Reactions: 6
I actually kinda liked the tartan carpet too and tbh I preferred the old house in general? Am I alone in thinking this?
I liked it too to be honest. Both houses are lovely, but I think the old one was a bit cosier looking. The new one is lovely but is very grand and doesn’t really look that cosy or homely at the moment. I’m sure she will decorate it beautifully though, I love her style.

Reactions: 4
I have to admit, I adore the MaxMara Teddy Coat, and it's on my lottery wish list, but that one was a good size or two too small. They're meant to be oversized and all snuggly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.