Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually just lurk but I stumbled upon this and I just had to share this. Imagine having the accessibility to expensive cameras only to post terrible photoshopped quality each time
View attachment 384903
This rips my knitting. She literally makes herself look like an alien, you can see she’s trying to go for a Bella Hadid thing but she looks ridiculous. Jamie was a beautiful girl but she’s ruined her face to make it more ‘insta worthy’ but she still edits it out of all recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Proper cba if she jumps on the home account bandwagon, suddenly into interior design and undergoing a ~reno.
This isn’t at Jamie specifically now but I dunno why influencers think they’re all Kelly Hoppen and we adore their dedicated Instagram accounts featuring endless pics of soulless living rooms and frigging pampas grass. Bore off 😂
Honestly I can see that happening, she has been mentioning her live of interior design recently!

Reactions: 12
This rips my knitting. She literally makes herself look like an alien, you can see she’s trying to go for a Bella Hadid thing but she looks ridiculous. Jamie was a beautiful girl but she’s ruined her face to make it more ‘insta worthy’ but she still edits it out of all recognition.
I remember in the old GG thread, I made a meme of her moon face. It was so much better than this weird shaped head. For the most part though, I’m glad to see her lighten up on her lip filler. Her lips were getting so gross with filler moving to the top of her lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely going to start on the home interiors bandwagon when she’s in the new house. I think she’ll setup a separate account. I think they’ll buy a “character property” and do renovations on it. Something like this and add a modern extension to the back:

Reactions: 5
Agree, but I can totally see Tag-a-long Jack thinking he's flash and wanting a footballer's house in Thorntonhall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see them in a flash new house but I’m going to bet on an old style period property. They both love that gothic style so that’s what makes me think it’ll be something grand in sandstone...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh GOD I never thought of them wanting to set up a home account. You know that’s exactly what’s going to happen. She’ll want to be like her best pal Victoria with her home account. I can imagine it now...
“OH MY GOD GUYSSSSS. IVE GOT A SURPRISE BUT WE CANT TELL YOU JUST NOW BUT IM SO EXCITEEEEED” :cautious: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I usually just lurk but I stumbled upon this and I just had to share this. Imagine having the accessibility to expensive cameras only to post terrible photoshopped quality each time
View attachment 384903
I don't know how she can try sell herself as an obtainable brand, making it out that **if you buy the products that I'm saying to buy,you can look like me** when it in fact it is impossible to look like her, because she dosnt in fact look like that herself and Is heavily manipulated by Photoshop.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The airport staff must get confused that she won't even look like the picture any more

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you be anymore vague Jamie? Yes Jamie, you bought a house, crack open the bottle..tell your followers Jamie, tell us..it’s obvious anyway 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 13
I really do not understand why the think we are all going to be so excited for them moving house?! Like, i don’t care. Yes, good for them and all but it literally doesn’t effect me at all so why would I be so excited

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would you not be excieeeeeeeed? nah, me neither 😂

Exactly, why would we care? Bet she will continue being vague with this house move too until she craves the attention for content and bang the vlogs will resume 🧐

I really do not understand why the think we are all going to be so excited for them moving house?! Like, i don’t care. Yes, good for them and all but it literally doesn’t effect me at all so why would I be so excited

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.