Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find all the fake mystery she tries to do around the house stuff and work etc really annoying and quite childish. She’s already said before they were wanting to move so why not just say I’ve not been able to film much this week because we’ve decided to put the house up for sale so we’ve got viewings etc” It’s hardly breaking news 😂 I realise she might not want to say they put an offer in or anything cos there seems to be loads of sad cases that would be constantly commenting asking if it’s been accepted and giving tit advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was almost tempted to buy the palette...I wasn’t sure whether to. Then I watched Soph and Emma’s review videos where upon first opening the palette one of the pans fell out and I was like ohhhh that’s embarrassing! Not sure if it happened to any other reviewers but I immediately decided I wouldn’t be buying it because it just screamed that it’s a cheap tacky palette that had been overpriced because of Jamie’s name.
It also happened to Tyme the Infamous. She did a video on a PLT haul a couple of weeks after and Jamie had got in touch to refund her for the products if I remember correctly.
Wonder if she’s done that to every other person it happened to or just the influencers.

Reactions: 3
I always CRINGE when influencers say “wish I could tell you guys what I’m working on..” and then saying it’s a secret :rolleyes: Honestly just don’t say anything at all. Nobody would know the difference. Like the whole house move is shroud in secrecy. She’s no moving into Buckingham palace. I don’t actually even know why she thinks anyone actually cares? Huge Hollywood A-listers have moved house without telling anyone and no one was arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Totally agree, I just think she’s changed so much. She used to be so relatable, I liked her because she seemed so normal, open and honest. It just seems like she turns her enthusiasm on and off like a tap to suit whatever she’s promoting at the time..her YouTube audience are the ones who are buying her shite products/the ones who line her pockets/the ones who give her the content engagement..tell us what’s going on in your life..that house was bought because of your viewers Jamie, now you can’t even be arsed to put together a 20 minute vlog 🤮🤮 I’ve unsubscribed and unfollowed! Started following her pal Jade McPike, she done a few make up tutorial on her insta stories , she was so honest about the products/suggestions/tips her voice is so calming. She also shows cooking features and fashion. She’s honestly so much more relatable than greedy Jamie.

I always CRINGE when influencers say “wish I could tell you guys what I’m working on..” and then saying it’s a secret :rolleyes: Honestly just don’t say anything at all. Nobody would know the difference. Like the whole house move is shroud in secrecy. She’s no moving into Buckingham palace. I don’t actually even know why she thinks anyone actually cares? Huge Hollywood A-listers have moved house without telling anyone and no one was arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It takes a while for that to show up sometimes
I've had the opposite experience with RightMove. My flat showed as under offer before I heard that my offer had been accepted. It was a stressful few hours waiting to find out if it was actually going to be mine or not :)

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she’s acting like the house nice is going to be a huge exciting move. Surely it’s only exciting for them. It doesn’t affect any of us as her viewers 😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she’s acting like the house nice is going to be a huge exciting move. Surely it’s only exciting for them. It doesn’t affect any of us as her viewers 😂
Proper cba if she jumps on the home account bandwagon, suddenly into interior design and undergoing a ~reno.
This isn’t at Jamie specifically now but I dunno why influencers think they’re all Kelly Hoppen and we adore their dedicated Instagram accounts featuring endless pics of soulless living rooms and frigging pampas grass. Bore off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Started following her pal Jade McPike, she done a few make up tutorial on her insta stories , she was so honest about the products/suggestions/tips her voice is so calming. She also shows cooking features and fashion. She’s honestly so much more relatable than greedy Jamie.
Aww I love Jade McPike too, and you’re totally right with the voice it’s so soothing and genuine. Unlike Jamie who turns her tone on and off to suit whatever brand she’s EGGSI-EED to promote lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She promotes Charlotte Twatbury more than her own brand! Anything for a few quid. Also I’ve said it before I’m sure, but, the crimson chin posed to duck photos are rancid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I find it funny that the house listing says “lovingly updated by current owner” what, some paint? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has done nothing to that house, I’d be mortified sharing that on YouTube for the world to see with the hairy carpet and granny kitchen, I wonder if they will go for a larger countryside property 🧐

I find it funny that the house listing says “lovingly updated by current owner” what, some paint? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I could be wrong and they could go for a new build style house but I feel they want a property that seems more private, cause they’re big time celebrities don’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂 she defo thinks she’s an A-Lister 😎 to be fair, everyone within a 15 mile radius knows exactly where she lives, she doesn’t exactly hide the location! Bet she will be even more private with the house/dog walks/local food shopping now. In fact she’s getting so lazy with the vlogging I wouldn’t be surprised if she stopped it completely and lived off the Vieve profits 🤨🤨

I could be wrong and they could go for a new build style house but I feel they want a property that seems more private, cause they’re big time celebrities don’t you know?

Reactions: 8
I was just catching up on a BBC2 programme which was aired end of last year called ‘Celebrity: A 21st century story’ and Jamie features on one of the episodes about YouTube and Instagram influencers :rolleyes:

Did I imagine it but I’m sure she posted something the other day of her using one of Victoria Beckham’s products for a skincare routine? It must have been on her stories as I’ve just checked her profile and the only VB product she mentions is an eyeliner - not mentioned that *some products are gifted* either. Anyway, I checked and both those VB products are either £180 and £140. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask :oops: WHO is going to pay that? £180 for a face serum? Is it from the fountain of youth?

Reactions: 6
I usually just lurk but I stumbled upon this and I just had to share this. Imagine having the accessibility to expensive cameras only to post terrible photoshopped quality each time
View attachment 384903

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.