Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow up to #1.....

Jack is still a freeloader, Jamie is still excited and tired. Tartan carpet still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone here tried her Utan CBD tanning water?
I like it! It takes a couple of days to build up I find. Just watch your hairline if you’re blonde! And don’t sleep on your hand as I do and always get a bit of transfer!

Reactions: 1
She says “excited” all the bleeping time and I can’t watch her videos without cringing every time she says it now!!! Annoying cow!

Reactions: 13
Thanks guys. Wow I can’t believe how cheap it is! I’m from the south west and houses are SOOOO expensive here.

Reactions: 4
I live twenty minutes away, I'm tempted to view just to confirm if the carpet is as Hoaching in reality as it is on camera 🤣🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The house is genuinely pretty nice to be fair. Something like that near me would be far more expensive...

Reactions: 11
The house is genuinely pretty nice to be fair. Something like that near me would be far more expensive...
It is a nice house but they haven't added any value to it in the time that they've had it. I'm pretty sure the offers over price now is the same as it was when they got it in 2017.

They could have made it amazing without spending too much money on it.

Reactions: 12
It is a nice house but they haven't added any value to it in the time that they've had it. I'm pretty sure the offers over price now is the same as it was when they got it in 2017.

They could have made it amazing without spending too much money on it.
According to RM they paid 300 and it’s selling for offers over 290 x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it’s a lovely house, and a good price, I do live in South East England though so everything is a horrific price so I’m not really sure how good it is for the area 😂 I really would love a house like that one day, but I would definitely get that kitchen redone 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.