Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh GOD I never thought of them wanting to set up a home account. You know thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s going to happen. Sheā€™ll want to be like her best pal Victoria with her home account. I can imagine it now...
ā€œOH MY GOD GUYSSSSS. IVE GOT A SURPRISE BUT WE CANT TELL YOU JUST NOW BUT IM SO EXCITEEEEEDā€ :cautious: :rolleyes:
I honestly think she's too lazy to set up another account šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
agreed!!!!! And also once the vid starts she looks nothing like the thumbnail šŸ˜‚ itā€™s so bizarre she keeps doing that jaw pose... looks like itā€™s about to dislocate and fall off šŸ˜‚šŸ„“
I have no idea why she thinks itā€™s a good look. It looks so unnatural and forced. Sheā€™s needing to get a new pose. Also, so annoying when YouTubers/instagrammers do this ā€œyouā€™ve all been asking for my skincare routine videoā€....who the fucks been asking??!! The skincare routine videos sole purpose is to sell expensive cult beauty products or products sheā€™s an ambassador for. Sheā€™s got loads of skincare routines on the channel and products used are 9/10 at the expensive end of the scale and despite claiming in each video how much she loves the products they never feature again in then next skincare video (unless itā€™s a brand deal sheā€™s got).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have no idea why she thinks itā€™s a good look. It looks so unnatural and forced. Sheā€™s needing to get a new pose. Also, so annoying when YouTubers/instagrammers do this ā€œyouā€™ve all been asking for my skincare routine videoā€....who the fucks been asking??!! The skincare routine videos sole purpose is to sell expensive cult beauty products or products sheā€™s an ambassador for. Sheā€™s got loads of skincare routines on the channel and products used are 9/10 at the expensive end of the scale and despite claiming in each video how much she loves the products they never feature again in then next skincare video (unless itā€™s a brand deal sheā€™s got).
Weā€™ve all seen that itā€™s every product in the ole henrikson range plus about 75 face oils. Old news, Jamietron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love skincare, so obviously Iā€™m watching Jamieā€™s latest video, but what I canā€™t get over is how much EXPENSIVE skincare she uses. Sheā€™s got lovely skin but I honestly think she is just very lucky with her skin.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m no being funny but I feel that is all she does. Skin care videos, Smokey eye videos and bath products. Pretty much covers her channel no? Same tit all the time.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m no being funny but I feel that is all she does. Skin care videos, Smokey eye videos and bath products. Pretty much covers her channel no? Same tit all the time.
yes, I have that feeling as well, I remembered actually liking her content (I do love a grungy eye look haha), but now I don't even bother to watch her videos.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree. Itā€™s always just some crazy expensive products. Pretty much always the same products.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch Sam Ravndahlā€™s makeup launch and her comment about every new brand releasing eyeshadow palettes?
Side note though: Samā€™s products look gorg.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone catch Sam Ravndahlā€™s makeup launch and her comment about every new brand releasing eyeshadow palettes?
Side note though: Samā€™s products look gorg.
Sam's new stuff is looking amazing, and the professionalism for the photos and videos and concept? We must salute this kind of inclusivity and general actually talking about products before they launch. So happy for her!!!

Reactions: 11
Sam's new stuff is looking amazing, and the professionalism for the photos and videos and concept? We must salute this kind of inclusivity and general actually talking about products before they launch. So happy for her!!!
Jamie could never..! I see Sam actually doing big things with this brand, and sheā€™s launched products that anyone can use with room to grow. Jamieā€™s just thrown all of her one hit wonders at us and praying for the best.

Reactions: 9
So true..I used to try and get some stuff she recommended but I noticed when she was promoting Kielā€™s it was all she recommended for skin, then the next video itā€™s ole henrikson then the next video is something else...nah Jamie stop lying to your followers to suit ur agenda..also she uses about 20 products in each skincare video..itā€™s bullshit! Itā€™s awful as a lot of young girls copy her make up looks and spend all their money matching her make up looks..u donā€™t need that expensive stuff to get that result. I just think sheā€™s stopped having an opinion and just likes to promote every brand that comes her way..itā€™s lazy and lacks any morals!

Reactions: 15
Her skincare vid features Ā£921 of products. Actual bleeping insanity.
You really really do not need such expensive skincare! Maybe 1 or 2 expensive products if they really work for you, but Ā£921 is insane!!! I've been into skincare for a while and use a lot of Korean products, which are fantastic and not very expensive at all, for basically all the same active ingredients.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.