Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her vlog, it’s so boring! I know we’re in lockdown but she could at least tell us about the new house plans or getting the current house on the market..she hints at things but never really tells you anything! It’s just her and Jack cooking/eating/chewing, cleaning the make up room AGAIN and cuddles with the dogs..not really enough to fill half an hour 😴 feel like she can’t be arsed with the vlogging now she’s started Vieve! Wonder where they’re moving to! Does anyone know?
if you’re moving house , just bloody well say you are. You’re hardly a politically exposed person, Jamie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair to oor Jamie she gets slated rotten when she goes off travelling or does anything she “shouldn’t be doing” like picking up takeaway food during this pandemic so I don’t really blame her that she’s at home cleaning her make up room and cuddling her dogs 🤷‍♀️ Not much else we can do at the moment

Reactions: 17
Wonder if that’s why she’s moving..everyone in the surrounding area knows exactly where she lives...she doesn’t exactly keep it secret on her vlogs...wonder if she’s had loads of people being nosey at her garden! 🤥

We all bloody know where she lives anyway.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to oor Jamie she gets slated rotten when she goes off travelling or does anything she “shouldn’t be doing” like picking up takeaway food during this pandemic so I don’t really blame her that she’s at home cleaning her make up room and cuddling her dogs 🤷‍♀️ Not much else we can do at the moment
it’s just boring when she vlogs weekly about nothing. I get that there’s duck all else to do but she could take some time out if she has nothing to fill it with

Reactions: 9
Migrating filler..?
Possibly. But also over lining filled lips and again as I always moan on about These makeup artists using FILTERS whyyyyyyyy not even photoshop (which I think is ridiculous) but these weird speckled Instagram filters.

how anyone can be recommended to a product by them when they literally use filters and lighting to make their faces look different,I know they have a ton of Botox and fillerbut the heavy filters. I dont get it !! It makes me angry 😡 😂

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210105-234815.jpg

Please tell me some of you guys are outraged at this post?!

Poor Jamie can't go out and show off her new YSL shoes when alot of us can barely afford food right now.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 374050

Poor Jamie can't go out and show off her new YSL shoes when alot of us can barely afford food right now.
Like the same influencers who have had a hard 2020 & posting the best Pics of the year which are all from their many vacations and some even still going on vacations LOL

they literally are just so self observed and only want your (their followers) money!!!

Reactions: 18
Like the same influencers who have had a hard 2020 & posting the best Pics of the year which are all from their many vacations and some even still going on vacations LOL

they literally are just so self observed and only want your (their followers) money!!!
It makes me so angry!!

Reactions: 5
It makes me so angry!!
Me to. I’ve stopped following literally anyone like this whether celebrity or not.
Feel like when your woke to one your woke to them all. It’s literally just for as much money and engagement they can get. Which fair enough if their motive and it’s not illegal. But I feel like followers are sucked into think these people care for them kind of thing if that makes sense. Also the lack of AD & AFF on her posts is terrible.

Poor Jamie in her well locked after expensive shoes, surprised she hasn’t made a post about how sad her handbags or 4 grand earrings are feeling.......

I still can’t get over the Vieve makeup. Expensive shite. Total rip off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 374050

I don’t hang around this thread much but as soon as I saw this post I had to come here - bleeping hell 🙄👎🏻

Besides the tone-deafness of her caption, if I saw someone walking around the supermarket (even a posh one like Waitrose) wearing those hideous/hilarious shoes and a long leather trench coat I’d just piss myself laughing, that is a bleeping look and a half aye 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t hang around this thread much but as soon as I saw this post I had to come here - bleeping hell 🙄👎🏻

Besides the tone-deafness of her caption, if I saw someone walking around the supermarket (even a posh one like Waitrose) wearing those hideous/hilarious shoes and a long leather trench coat I’d just piss myself laughing, that is a bleeping look and a half aye 😂
I mean I'm glad someone said it. They are utter gash.

Reactions: 14
Hello!! Only just discovered Jamie has a thread - was a lurker on her GG thread. Used to be a fan a few years ago and I’ve went completely off her. For a number of reasons. I can’t bare Jack. What’s the deal with his family? Like, jamie mentions her mum & dad but they never mention his family - only mention I’ve ever heard is of his brother being best man at their wedding? Seems like his family never visit or they never visit them? Weird.

One thing I cannot stand about her is her non disclosure of her #ADS and gifted stuff properly. I actually have reported her numerous times to ASA. I reported her once because she was gifted a visit to Ka Pao on their launch night and didn’t disclose it. It actually annoys me so much how unrelatable she is now.

That Vieve range is a pile of shite as well. Complete rip off of much better and established brands. Clearly the quality of the products are garbage as well from what I’ve seen some people say.

Reactions: 33
Annnnnnnnd she’s completely lost it. Totally not relatable in every sense.

“You will see the world soon precious girls”

Aye, because that’s the worst thing to come out of this pandemic Jamie, your ugly shoes not getting to ‘see the world’. Get a bleeping clue ya reprobate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really do think she’s losing touch with just how lucky she is. She’s in a unique position that her income and job have been affected by the pandemic in very minimal ways. I’m lucky too that my supermarket job is secure and I’m still on my full wage, but the stress has been horrific. She just doesn’t seem in touch with this at all. A large part of following will be suffering right now, whether it’s with mental health or redundancy or furlough, or ill physical health. She’s not alone in this, but I think this just brings home how far removed influencers are from the rest of the working population.

I also do think she’s a lovely person but I just think cos she’s not having to deal with the negative side of anything, she just doesn’t realise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really do think she’s losing touch with just how lucky she is. She’s in a unique position that her income and job have been affected by the pandemic in very minimal ways. I’m lucky too that my supermarket job is secure and I’m still on my full wage, but the stress has been horrific. She just doesn’t seem in touch with this at all. A large part of following will be suffering right now, whether it’s with mental health or redundancy or furlough, or ill physical health. She’s not alone in this, but I think this just brings home how far removed influencers are from the rest of the working population.

I also do think she’s a lovely person but I just think cos she’s not having to deal with the negative side of anything, she just doesn’t realise.
100% agree. During the lockdown she also said her and jack barely see each other as an excuse to fly to Italy. Remember they live together.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She most definitely is really unrelatable these days.

Imagine being so crass to show off those tacky shoes that probably cost more than a months salary, when the industry she started in, and owes Everything too is on their knees. She's a jumped up MUA who got lucky. She was in the right place at the right time.

She's not even a good MUA, she knows like three looks and most days looks like she needs her face washed.

She's not even shown empathy for the make up artists/ hairdresser's who are all unable to work.

I'm sick of her shite

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.