Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she make an announcement that there was a manufacturing issue and give all customers a voucher or partial refund?
She won’t! She’s trying to make her quick buck whilst she can. Her team are so useless - I ended up blocking them because I can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 7
Jamie does smoke, quite a lot in fact from the times I’ve met her. She said she tried to quit but it makes her happy so didn’t bother.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
this really bothers me. I don’t have my own make up line but I am responsible for the quality of outputs from my team at work. So disappointing that Jamie doesn’t seem to care.
She literally doesn’t give a tit. She’s just making a quick buck. I can’t see her bringing anything else out tbh, she’s release her whole “vibe/aesthetic” in one go. What else could she realise? Everything she wears is in that collection and she gets paid too much by NARS/Urban Decay to bring out a foundation.
There’s not one review I’ve seen where the pans don’t fall out or aren’t smashed. Everyone knows she’s ripped of Tom Ford too. I’d be mortified if I was her, but she’s already made the money back from what she’s sold so doubt she cares.

Reactions: 8
She literally doesn’t give a tit. She’s just making a quick buck. I can’t see her bringing anything else out tbh, she’s release her whole “vibe/aesthetic” in one go. What else could she realise? Everything she wears is in that collection and she gets paid too much by NARS/Urban Decay to bring out a foundation.
There’s not one review I’ve seen where the pans don’t fall out or aren’t smashed. Everyone knows she’s ripped of Tom Ford too. I’d be mortified if I was her, but she’s already made the money back from what she’s sold so doubt she cares.
i agree. It’s just very disappointing that it illustrates very clearly how unrelatable she’s become. That was her USP, and she’s fucked it.

Reactions: 7
It is a shame as I don’t see her taking any interest in the business side of her own brand. She may just not film it but we never see her responding to customer queries or anything like that. I really do believe she is just the face and name on this very generic brand. I do own some of the products and I do like them, however I’m still undecided whether I’d repurchase. I still reach for my urban decay palettes over hers. And I own a lot of highlighters very similar to the Vieve one, and the Vieve one is full of quite chunky glitter which I’m not sure about

Reactions: 10
She mentioned in one of her videos she was a smoker but managed to quit. Unless she gave in and restarted? How do you know her?

Reactions: 6
She really said she loves interior design. Ummm judging from your house I would say that’s a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really said she loves interior design. Ummm judging from your house I would say that’s a lie.
I think she’s just got a good eye for things, I wouldn’t say what she does is interior design 😂 She just knows her style.

Reactions: 2
I like the carpet too I just don’t like that it always looks stinkin lol to be fair it would be a melt trying to keep it well with the dogs

Reactions: 8
I like the carpet too I just don’t like that it always looks stinkin lol to be fair it would be a melt trying to keep it well with the dogs
Oh yeah I get that 😂 I don’t blame them for not trying to hard to keep it clean though, must be a nightmare 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s not so much the tartan carpet itself for me (although it’s not to my taste at all). It’s the fact that it’s not a design choice, it looks like they just left it there from the previous owner. Coupled with all the cheap dark wood it just doesn’t look great imo

Reactions: 16
Watching her vlog, it’s so boring! I know we’re in lockdown but she could at least tell us about the new house plans or getting the current house on the market..she hints at things but never really tells you anything! It’s just her and Jack cooking/eating/chewing, cleaning the make up room AGAIN and cuddles with the dogs..not really enough to fill half an hour 😴 feel like she can’t be arsed with the vlogging now she’s started Vieve! Wonder where they’re moving to! Does anyone know?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.