Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get my head round why her stories are SO zoomed in?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a lovely house, and a good price, I do live in South East England though so everything is a horrific price so I’m not really sure how good it is for the area 😂 I really would love a house like that one day, but I would definitely get that kitchen redone 😂
I live about a 15 min drive away, you can buy a 6 bed, 3 story new build here for about £250,000-£280,000 - I don’t think her house is worth the money honestly it’s a bit of a dump imo

Reactions: 14
i’m 100% willing to bet that they’ll be moving to east renfrewshire, newton mearns area. they already shop at waitrose there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I‘m surprised she showed the house in this much detail. I mean even a picture of her designer bags etc. + the address that’s given? You can even see their cars through the windows in one shot.
Never really watched her tbh but that wardrobe looks the exact same as Steph Toms who’s not long moved in 👀

How is her eyeshadow palette in some many yearly round up beauty favourite videos? It just came out! That’s how you know they’re all full of tit 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m moving soon and her upstairs office is giving my some good ideas for my spare room/office.

Reactions: 3
How is her eyeshadow palette in some many yearly round up beauty favourite videos? It just came out! That’s how you know they’re all full of tit 😂

I think that cult beauty probably have a contract with her that insists it's included.

The full make up range looks cheap and nasty

I used the original coconut utan water and her CBD one and I really like both of them- think they give a nice subtle glow and make my skin look healthier- maybe does depend on your skin tone though cos I’m not particularly pale.
Those products of the year roundups are always a load of hype- just a list of things cult beauty or where ever want you to think are really popular although the lipstick and liner I got from her range are actually very nice and I’m happy with them.

Reactions: 7
Don’t really keep up with her anymore as I find her feed quite same-y but I did see today on her Insta story that her boyfriend finished the puzzle she had started?? Wtf I’d be so upset lol 🥴:LOL:

Reactions: 7
I think that cult beauty probably have a contract with her that insists it's included.

The full make up range looks cheap and nasty
I’ll be honest, the range looked appealing to me as Iive in neutrals (hello working in law!) but the eyeshadow palette... a pan just fell out without me even swatching! I contacted their customer service who has ignored me repeatedly. Pretty crappy tbf.
I don’t mind Jamie but this has put me off massively.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ll be honest, the range looked appealing to me as Iive in neutrals (hello working in law!) but the eyeshadow palette... a pan just fell out without me even swatching! I contacted their customer service who has ignored me repeatedly. Pretty crappy tbf.
I don’t mind Jamie but this has put me off massively.
This has happened to so many people on and offline so it’s clearly cheaply made and she doesn’t seem to care!

Reactions: 4
This has happened to so many people on and offline so it’s clearly cheaply made and she doesn’t seem to care!
That’s awful. If it was my range I’d be checking the internet to make sure my customers were happy and sorting out any quality issues. Really, really disappointing.

Reactions: 6
Ooh I'm nosy and judgemental about houses so had a look. Really surprised they didn't try and make the house a bit easier to sell - it's full of so much stuff and clutter! Could have cleared a lot out of it. Plus with all their decorating it makes the cheap original features like stair bannisters and doors, kitchen etc look even worse.

Reactions: 10
Why doesn't she make an announcement that there was a manufacturing issue and give all customers a voucher or partial refund?

Reactions: 1
I’ve got the palette and it hasn’t actually broken, yet 😂 When I first opened it I was so cautious as I’ve seen so many Youtubers have issues with the pans falling out 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.