James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you, I am on tattle for the interesting discussion around the sales and marketing, peer pressure, child privacy, dodgy selling, wellness trends, fitness or body positivity issues etc etc that are part of the influence culture.

I am not here because I am unhappy, it‘s such a ridiculous claim made by many of these Instagram influencer.

With regards to this lot I find it interesting how under qualified they are to be spouting the tosh that they try to sell and frankly the mindset course sales pitch is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. What has she read, studied, experienced to create this course?

The ego is out of control on this lot, James is clearly well read and has written a good book. I have read it and was impressed by how we’ll read he is. The rest of them just about cling on to his succes.

As regards time the Bali/Oz situation, I have been there and done it. Fortunately my travelling days where 20 years ago. We all worked in Oz for a year and spent another year backpacking, it was great and we were all skinny and fit (genetics and being 20). Since then we all grew up, settled down and bought houses, had kids etc
She is still going through the ‘I have no life plan and I am a cool free spirit phase’. It’s like teenage boys who become goths...they all grow up and grow out of it.

I own my own house, have some land, some pets and grow a lot of my own veg, still manage to do a lot of travel ..so sorry Becca I really am not jealous of you or am I unhappy.

*Edited to add, sorry for the rant but this is aimed at all the James Smith going on gang who are in their 20’s lecturing people with a lot more experience about how to live a free and crazy life. Come back to me when you are 40 and actually have something to say.
Couldn’t agree more!!!
I’m about a year older than James, not sure how old SOH is, (but I look about 5 years younger 😼), I run a successful business, own my home and crucially... travel around the world all the time whilst having these material assets! I do Aus and Bali trips most years (as well as countless other countries in SE Asia, Europe and the Americas), what exactly is there to be jealous of in their nomadic lifestyle?!!

...I also do all of this without having to try and flog, teeth whitening products, fast fashion or supplements to pay for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No it’s not, he posted an image of Graemes post after that post above and said to follow Graeme for evidence based / non misleading posts. I agree that they do look like similar posts tho!
Also Graeme Tomlinson is one of the best food/health instagrams to follow in my opinion!
Ohhhh I must have missed that! Yeah I follow Graeme also, his pic guides are very handy!

He works for James too. Well I think he still does, I know he used to when I was in the academy.

I think it’s really good, I know a few people find his stories or posts on Instagram "triggering" but I do like him.
I like that he speaks from lived experience. This is why I find him credible. I understand why people may find him triggering if they have unresolved issues etc.

I like that he speaks from lived experience. This is why I find him credible. I understand why people may find him triggering if they have unresolved issues etc.
Yeah I agree , I like how he has challenged my views on things like anxiety and self sabotage. Some people may not appreciate it or take it like that .

Reactions: 1
I do and I’m almost finished his book
I love Paul-what do you think of the book? I heard him talking about how his work is mainly geared towards men with their own businesses so wasn’t sure how much it would apply to me but I love his attitude and he is clearly such a family man,his priorities are spot on. Plus I love a geordie accent lol.

Reactions: 2
yes he does, I do think it’s very helpful.
I have been tempted ,do you have the book or audio book? I notice that you can get them in a bundle, is there a lot of practical that you need the physical book for? I thought listen to the audio but have the book for a reference, are my expectations too high ? 😂 Found his mindset masterclass on you tube last night while looking for his book listened to the first 10 mins and decided I would have a proper listen this week. He seems to really know his stuff.

I subscribed to his emails and received one today. It’s business and sales oriented and he was trying to get people who needed a boost in sales to get some other thing he has. What was interesting is that near the end he said something about the technique he is talking about is what made Diren Kartal £40,000 in five weeks. I mean the man must be some sort of genius if he managed to do that lol.

I have been tempted ,do you have the book or audio book? I notice that you can get them in a bundle, is there a lot of practical that you need the physical book for? I thought listen to the audio but have the book for a reference, are my expectations too high ? 😂 Found his mindset masterclass on you tube last night while looking for his book listened to the first 10 mins and decided I would have a proper listen this week. He seems to really know his stuff.
I have been tempted too and have hovered over the purchase button a few times,not sure why I haven’t just gone for it as it’s not ridiculously expensive-suppose I am afraid I wouldn’t use it and would be one of the people he talks about who procrastinated etc lol. Does he have a lot of YouTube content? Even just listening to a short podcast he did with James was very motivational in my opinion.

I subscribed to his emails and received one today. It’s business and sales oriented and he was trying to get people who needed a boost in sales to get some other thing he has. What was interesting is that near the end he said something about the technique he is talking about is what made Diren Kartal £40,000 in five weeks. I mean the man must be some sort of genius if he managed to do that lol.

I have been tempted too and have hovered over the purchase button a few times,not sure why I haven’t just gone for it as it’s not ridiculously expensive-suppose I am afraid I wouldn’t use it and would be one of the people he talks about who procrastinated etc lol. Does he have a lot of YouTube content? Even just listening to a short podcast he did with James was very motivational in my opinion.
Omg yes definitely "Magic Mort " if he has done that 😂
I came across him in the podcast , liked what he had to say

Hahaha Felicity’s currently ranting because someone unsubscribed to her emails and just gave the reason as ‘boring’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.