James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The #ad T-shirt’s were Absolutely a piss take, sticking his middle fingers up to his followers while travelling home from Ibiza in a gifted private jet and advertising the services.
He has claimed time and time again that he would not do ads and yet this was one..
he also never advises when things are gifted.

Reactions: 2
You don’t have to be offended by everything to know when someone is a cock and call them out on it. Just because you think someone is pretty, or said something true once, doesn’t excuse their crappy mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I'm into my fitness and nutrition but his style is too acerbic for me. He does speak a lot of sense and helps to dispel a lot of nonsense that's out there but he's very marmite.

Reactions: 1
Fitness accounts are way behind and seem to often get away with not saying affiliate, gifted or ad.

Then again I've got no time for any of them. Most people are overweight due to psychological issues that the fitness accounts can't understand as they've often been sporty their whole life and have good genetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is gross! Latest post on “mum Tum” and total guilt shaming - wtf does HE know?! I followed for a while and considered joining his “JSA” (seriously, if you are going to acronym make sure it’s not the same as Job Seekers Allowance 😂), so glad I didn’t after his post today. I have many health issues with my stomach after pregnancy including incontinence and he has totally shamed that. 390k followers as well - he is a small fish in a very big pond but seems to think he is something special 🙄

What a bleeping cock

Part of his mum tum post:
3CA2853C-D26B-4DEC-9C0A-C74AAB9BC5E9.jpeg

“Get over it, fatty. The overhang is because you had a kid. You wanted it, others can’t have kids. So deal with it and focus on nothing but your child.”

Finished off nicely with...

“Triggered? You must be fat or one of those that gets offended by everything”

Not just that you’re a bleeping hole, then?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Loved Shona, had to unfollow him. Can you imagine being in a relationship with that manchild running after his BFF Diren 24/7? Bore off. There was no room for any woman in his life (longer than a night anyway)

I signed up for his emails & they actually infuriate me. His arrogance is another level.
His latest one “I have a child” he says that his book is like his child because when he has a spare five minutes it’s the first thing he gives attention 😂😂😂
bleeping clown

Hey I just started this topic as the Megan Rose Lane one was getting a bit derailed(mainly by me lol). This is a place to discuss the likes of James Smith, Diren Kartal, Felcity, Lucy Mountain etc and people in that sort of circle-seems that a lot of people seemed to enjoy them but are starting to get a bit annoyed now? Did you follow them but got bored or turned off? Have you even heard of them? Put your vents here lol

Felicity just seems to really get under my skin tbh, I’ve never fully liked her anyway I just followed her to be nosey but I wouldn’t have even known who she was if it wasn’t for James & Diren. I just hate how she much she loves herself but she does it in such a show off way like ‘look at me everybody’ you can tell she’s been a princess her whole life!

Reactions: 5
Felicity just seems to really get under my skin tbh, I’ve never fully liked her anyway I just followed her to be nosey but I wouldn’t have even known who she was if it wasn’t for James & Diren. I just hate how she much she loves herself but she does it in such a show off way like ‘look at me everybody’ you can tell she’s been a princess her whole life!
The way she does that mega irritating pose, with her hand under her chin and eyelash flutter. Give me strength!

• Haha
Are her and Diren even an actual couple?
I really don’t know, they’ve never outright said they are. I remember she done a Q&A thing ages ago and someone asked that same question and she said why do things have to be labels 🙄 but by looking at her face she looked a little pissed off about it as she said it so I think she’d love it if they were more open about it

I really don’t know, they’ve never outright said they are. I remember she done a Q&A thing ages ago and someone asked that same question and she said why do things have to be labels 🙄 but by looking at her face she looked a little pissed off about it as she said it so I think she’d love it if they were more open about it
TBF, nobody would know who she was only for Diren, and nobody would really know who he was, only for James’ popularity. It’s like a food chain

TBF, nobody would know who she was only for Diren, and nobody would really know who he was, only for James’ popularity. It’s like a food chain
100% they’re both living in his shadow

There really isn’t anything to her but I feel like she’s so desperate to be as successful as James but I can never see that happening

100% they’re both living in his shadow

There really isn’t anything to her but I feel like she’s so desperate to be as successful as James but I can never see that happening
There is nothing significant or niche about her.

I think they are an actual couple but it seems like Diren doesn’t want to be open about it for some reason,I remember they went on holiday with James and another girl and Diren made some jokey comment about not showing the girls and Felicity seemed really pissed off. She is good friends with Diren’s sister so I think there is more to it than Diren let’s on-I know it’s nobody’s business but it’s the caginess that annoys me-they tell us when they tit last (she talks about poo far too much) but anything vaguely juicy is off limits-snooze!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Diren spent a lot of time working on an app etc and it sounded just like what James does,then either him or James mentioned about Diren not being happy with a recent business direction and was feeling down(so just *had* to fly out to where James was 🙄) so I’m wondering if that whole thing got scrapped?

I actually think Diren is really good looking and can be quite funny but he wants to be just like James but doesn’t have the funds or the following so it seems a bit desperate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.