James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Shona but I was disappointed she aligned herself to him, and some of his posts.
They seemed very chalk and cheese didn’t they. I can’t imagine she was the type to go and sniff a few lines and pop a few pills 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They seemed very chalk and cheese didn’t they. I can’t imagine she was the type to go and sniff a few lines and pop a few pills 😆
Haha exactly. She was coming off abit try-hard around him. Bit of a crush maybe. It really put me off her though. I thought she was a girl for girls, a feminist and Smith certainly isnt.

He’s a head.
He may have a point on some things but is the way to do it by being insulting and condescending? I don’t think so. He’s playing on the it’s cool to be a bad boy/talk tit hype.

Its the same as the fitness group Team RH where the main guy, Richie, built his following by being so aggressively anti-slimming world. Again, he had a point but is there any need to be so condescending and aggressive towards others that have a different opinion or experience?

Reactions: 8
has anyone seen his latest email? He's absolutely livid 😂 "duck you. A plunge? Is this what you think it is? I'm trying to change you, for the better. In every way. Not like getting around to a bleeping phone bill or unexpected tax bill. People are fucked, I swear." Who peed in his cornflakes??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has anyone seen his latest email? He's absolutely livid 😂 "duck you. A plunge? Is this what you think it is? I'm trying to change you, for the better. In every way. Not like getting around to a bleeping phone bill or unexpected tax bill. People are fucked, I swear." Who peed in his cornflakes??
Ha ha ha I saw this, read some of it and would have preferred to gouge my eyes out than carry on reading! He is such a prick. Last year I really thought he was actually going places and would make a really big impact on the fitness industry. He absolutely slated the likes of Joe Wicks and Kayla Itsines and I think it’s all down to jealously. They’re following is huge compared to his measly 370k yet he thinks he’s some kind of inspirational, amazing fitness guru when he is in fact just a rude, egomaniac who just doesn’t like anyone who has a different opinion to him.

Made a great post about the plus sized Nike mannequin though
The one and only time I have felt he’s actually written something of some substance!

What’s your thoughts, he’s always said he would never do ads but just got a private jet back from Ibiza with a tshirt saying #ad.
He gets loads of gifted stuff that he doesn’t declare too

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I find it interesting as he along with other celebs like Gemma Atkinson (so?) who I also follow and love never use #gifted and no one seems to mind.

He should be using #gifted in so many things but doesn’t and I assume no one has ever complained about him to the ASA.

But he has done so much good for the diet industry. Removed so much bullshit.

Reactions: 6
I think his #ad T-shirt is meant to be a bit of a pisstake? I could be wrong.

I really like him, his podcasts are great too

Reactions: 6
His #ad T-shirt is an absolute piss take. I like him, straight to the point no bullshit, what else would you want from a PT 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
T shirts were def taking the piss . I think he’s great.. no BS .. not afraid to challenge the celeb/diet culture .

Gets a few things thrown his way but always thanks and tells everyone it’s gifted . Def a fave 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.