James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to start a new thread as this one is almost full. I’ll post the link when it’s done.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone still get Diren’s email? I do (straight to junk but occasionally have a read) today’s is even more begging than normal. Calling 8 weeks of training with him ‘project x’ erm just changing the name of the original offer? He clearly can’t even get enough ‘clients’ and I’m really not sure why you would choose him and pay him? He seems a bit unbalanced lately

Reactions: 3
Does anyone still get Diren’s email? I do (straight to junk but occasionally have a read) today’s is even more begging than normal. Calling 8 weeks of training with him ‘project x’ erm just changing the name of the original offer? He clearly can’t even get enough ‘clients’ and I’m really not sure why you would choose him and pay him? He seems a bit unbalanced lately
It seems to be all going a bit pear shaped for him at the moment.

I would actually have more respect for him if he did go back on the gym floor versus whatever on earth it is he is doing now

Reactions: 6
I would actually have more respect for him if he did go back on the gym floor versus whatever on earth it is he is doing now
I reckon it’s more likely he’d go back to Oz (Felicity’s dad lives there so there’s her excuse to follow) and go back to working for James

Reactions: 4
Ya that whole neat up took off for a bit but he’s really getting no where with this online PT thing and you can tell his heart isn’t in it. Have you seen how much he is selling his merch for as well btw 😱 Madonna wouldn’t event get a look in 🤣
It’s extortionate and whoever is buying it needs their head examined 😂😂

Also have you seen this comment under JS post talking about coverage of Coronavirus in the media. Then sinead hegartys response 😂😂😂 LIKE HELL shes been reading about the plague, just because someone mentioned the plague in a meme doesn’t make you an expert, trying to impress him like a god awful brown noser.
Just say that comment from her and thought I had to share... just hilarious at the thoughts of her reading a book about the plague when she can barely write.
Who is the “we” she is referring to? Is she involved in the control of the pandemic?
Ya that whole neat up took off for a bit but he’s really getting no where with this online PT thing and you can tell his heart isn’t in it. Have you seen how much he is selling his merch for as well btw 😱 Madonna wouldn’t event get a look in 🤣

Also have you seen this comment under JS post talking about coverage of Coronavirus in the media. Then sinead hegartys response 😂😂😂 LIKE HELL shes been reading about the plague, just because someone mentioned the plague in a meme doesn’t make you an expert, trying to impress him like a god awful brown noser.
Just say that comment from her and thought I had to share... just hilarious at the thoughts of her reading a book about the plague when she can barely write.
Sinead probably thinks COVID 19 is a discount code 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I would be impressed if she could even read

• Haha
Ya she admitted to having a boob job in the early days of Instagram I doubt she’d ever admit it now or even bring it up

Just spotted Beccas Gillens story and look at the state of her lips, she surely has to be self injecting at home? They look more ridiculous now than ever!!! She can’t blame the heat being Now that she’s in Ireland and not Bali 🤣
Jesus

Reactions: 3
Ya she admitted to having a boob job in the early days of Instagram I doubt she’d ever admit it now or even bring it up

Just spotted Beccas Gillens story and look at the state of her lips, she surely has to be self injecting at home? They look more ridiculous now than ever!!! She can’t blame the heat being Now that she’s in Ireland and not Bali 🤣
That really needed to come with a warning! 🤢 I don’t love my lips but Jesus they just look painful!

I reckon it’s more likely he’d go back to Oz (Felicity’s dad lives there so there’s her excuse to follow) and go back to working for James
You are probably right in which case he will ruin James for me as bondi James sans Diren etc is much more preferable than when he’s around Diren Paul fake Sven and Jayde

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.