James Morell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a thread for this big head now he’s turned to full time content creator. I used to like him but since he ‘gave up anti depressants’ and became a gym bro, he’s become intolerable.

Thought I would start a thread for this big head now he’s turned to full time content creator. I used to like him but since he ‘gave up anti depressants’ and became a gym bro, he’s become intolerable.
I used to like him too when he was the baristo but his whole content has changed. I don't watch him now as he takes himself too seriously.

Reactions: 1
I liked him at the start of the year when he was mugging off Paul Breach, but he’s turned into a gigantic walking ick. His content now makes me

Reactions: 1
The chav song he does makes me want to headbutt a wall. Repeatedly.
---
The main reason I don’t like him is because he told everyone how going medication free was really great. Yeah that’s fine BUT not everyone can go medication free

anyone know why him and his ex split up? She made a tiktok not too long ago about 'trying to split up with a narcissist' but said it was a joke..

Reactions: 2