James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clubs he goes to are walking with drugs. Remember the girl that died in Twisted pepper a few years ago. All sorts of stories came out at the time about the place. I was in college with someone who worked for twisted pepper and they were all over Facebook at the time saying it was all lies.
OMG no way

Does he even know how to properly DJ? The amount of DJs who have been out of work for a year and a half due to Covid and Church pays him to DJ for the PR

Reactions: 2
OMG no way
Lads ye can walk in to any old man bar in the country and there'd be a very high chance you could score something quite quickly.

Whether people choose to do drugs recreationally or not is their business, its very easy to get drugs.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Not sure if James is in an open relationship but I feel that they should be normalised. It's not like they have kids

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Not sure if James is in an open relationship but I feel that they should be normalised. It's not like they have kids

They should absolutely be normalised but I think from a "public image" perspective when he himself is basically a brand, its muddy waters.

Reactions: 3
They have an open relationship alright, but James is maaaaad for the snow. Been at a couple of after parties with his lot and it's like an ad for Head and Shoulders! All the while with ring lights and selfies.
Notions!!!

• Wow
They have an open relationship alright, but James is maaaaad for the snow. Been at a couple of after parties with his lot and it's like an ad for Head and Shoulders! All the while with ring lights and selfies.
Notions!!!
That doesn’t surprise me at all.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I find him sooooooooo irritating. Had to unfollow him last year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Notions!!!
Really. Here was me thinking that there would be a wedding soon.

William seems like such a great guy, very well read and intelligent. I would love to have a friend like him, he seems to have lots of close female friends.

If they are in an open relationship thats cool but I find it a little sad that James would allow it on social media like that, it cant be easy for William to see it.

Reactions: 2
Open relationships are incredibly common with gay men. Here are a couple articles if you would like to better understand the dynamics.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
OMG poor William :(
Poor William indeed....he has to come home to a bald cat and a bald scrawny boyfriend, whose idea of fun it is, is to lap dance his own father dressed as a leprechaun.......gimme a break......these two dopes well deserve one another!

• Haha
Reactions: 6