James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody’s reading on here…or getting asked a million times a day on Insta if they’re still together 😂 yay, I’m happy for them!

Reactions: 7
Breaking news on stories….THEY’RE STILL TOGETHER! 😍
Deadly! I was just reading recent comments and was about to post that James had been hamming up the whole him and Stefan thing too much, and that maybe he's been reading here and was taking the piss out of everyone! I'm glad they're still together though, they've always seemed like a great couple. I know people commenting here about them potentially being finished was mainly out of concern, but it did get me thinking how much I would hate my relationship to be under a microscope like that. And James is a relatively small player in the game... imagine being properly famous! The insta hun/sleb life would never be for me.

Reactions: 10
It is what you sign up for though, isn’t it? You can’t flog every spare minute of your day to make a quick buck and then complain when people take an interest and speculate, can you?

Reactions: 8
Meanwhile, they’re back together. Delighted for them — they are lovely together.

Reactions: 6
They prob jus wanted a bit of drama! Purposely not being on each other stories! But I’m glad they still together!

Reactions: 4
I love them both so much!! But it enrages me with jealously me how much they eat and how slim and gorge they both are hahah they literally SHOVEL food into them everyday holiday or no holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love that James has all his instahuns around to the house and William’s away to Galway, he clearly has no time for that friendship group 🤣

Reactions: 1
They haven’t!
If it is true I'm a bit gutted for them both really! They seemed to be polar opposites but that worked really well. Obviously there's the whole Currabinny thing too - isn't there still a column in the.... Indo? And wasnt there some idea way back to open a Cafe? Either way I'm sorry they've broken up if true

Reactions: 1
anyone see James kissing the face off some other bloke on Jess Brennan’s story last night? Must be an open relationship…

Reactions: 4
what do you mean the likes of him?
The clubs he goes to are walking with drugs. Remember the girl that died in Twisted pepper a few years ago. All sorts of stories came out at the time about the place. I was in college with someone who worked for twisted pepper and they were all over Facebook at the time saying it was all lies.

Reactions: 2