James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there has been no thread on James! I adore him!

The original Snapchatter and Insta star in Ireland who along with his BF William have a cooking book and business - Currabinny (where William is from)

Reactions: 5
I adore James too! I usually hate when ppl put out that much sponsored content but James is genuinely gas and I’ve met him on a night out 😂 he was soooo funny and stayed with us for ages. So I’m biased but I love him lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes he is a bit much on the sponsor content? But than that can’t fault him - he gas ⛽
Yeah i think he's brilliant aswell! He does lots of sponcon, but to be fair to him, I think it's because he puts an effort into it and makes it his own every time, brands see value for money in him. A lot of the other huns could learn from him and stop being so lazy with their content! Diana though, no thanks 🤢🤣

Not a James fan. I think he’s massively over hyped. He was cool at the start a few years ago but he seems incredibly try hard which I just find so cringe to watch. It’s just hard to see the genuine person rather than the facade as he seems very put on to me.

Reactions: 6
I think he jus isn’t bothered anymore and is over it, the ad’s are annoying, but I think he jus couldn’t be bothered putting in any effort

Reactions: 1
I think he jus isn’t bothered anymore and is over it, the ad’s are annoying, but I think he jus couldn’t be bothered putting in any effort
Yeah he doesn’t seem as interested as much lately. I guess with lockdown he hasn’t had any events or parties so I’m sure that’s had an effect. Plus William is probably been an influence on him in a good way. They seem very settled.

Someone told me years ago they have an open relationship. Is that true?
I think they may yes but not fully sure, but James does seem particularly close to his mate Stefan, was always thinking they were more than friends - but I could be totally wrong!

I think they may yes but not fully sure, but James does seem particularly close to his mate Stefan, was always thinking they were more than friends - but I could be totally wrong!
Isn't the William lad his partner? He does seem to fawn uncontrollably over Stefan. Two scrawny yokes together lol

Reactions: 3
Yeah William is the partner, seems sound

Would love to know how James makes a living, he doesn’t actually do anything!

Yeah William is the partner, seems sound

Would love to know how James makes a living, he doesn’t actually do anything!
He’s been in the influencer game since a good while
and used work in creative media agency stuff so would now how the Industry works. He’s worked with big brands so he would be getting decent money for them ad campaigns. He also worked for tv3 on Ireland’s got talent. He also did stuff on spin1038 and expose. They have the cookbook and also other cookery related stuff.

I don’t think he needs to flog every little thing and is aware of how much content is too much.

So he’s in Sorrento with Stefan, sharing a room and kissing him on the lips. I reckon he has an open relationship with William for sure. Good for them if it works out. William’s a far better catch than your man Stefan though, in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
So he’s in Sorrento with Stefan, sharing a room and kissing him on the lips. I reckon he has an open relationship with William for sure. Good for them if it works out. William’s a far better catch than your man Stefan though, in my opinion.
Thought that too when I seen those stories. I dip in and out and didn’t know if I missed him breaking up with William.

Reactions: 2
I’m also dying to know now lol. How gorgeous is that hotel, but v romantic looking!