James Kavanagh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem like a very close family, so can’t say I’m surprised he was would not speak about this brothers boss, regardless of who he is.

Reactions: 4
Ah here, RTE have given this screeching dose more of my money to make another tv show.

Wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This will sound petty but im over James and his affected nature. Was he coached by someone to speak a certain way? He suffers from a serious case of putting SH sounds on words ending in T or D. Something South Dublin people do on occasion and makes me think hes been media trained in some way for the TV.

I also think he suffers from the Irish influencer problem of having a limited vocabulary. Everything is STAHUNNING. "This table MASH from Tk Maxx is STAHHUNING".

I think this affected nature is common across alot of irish media personalities.

Reactions: 8
This will sound petty but im over James and his affected nature. Was he coached by someone to speak a certain way? He suffers from a serious case of putting SH sounds on words ending in T or D. Something South Dublin people do on occasion and makes me think hes been media trained in some way for the TV.

I also think he suffers from the Irish influencer problem of having a limited vocabulary. Everything is STAHUNNING. "This table MASH from Tk Maxx is STAHHUNING".

I think this affected nature is common across alot of irish media personalities.
Yesssss... And they are all up each other's holes, so they all speak the same, for instance, gorge instead of gorgeous.. makes me want to tap dance on their faces!

A lot of them do have that very affected nasal fake twang, you know that's not how they really speak, or spoke before they got into influencing

Just heard how this donkey pronounced Phibsborough. He absolutely butchers it in that fake-o accent he puts on

Anyone local in Kilkenny know which house they’ve gone sale agreed on? Also shocked it’s not Cork/ near where William is from

Reactions: 1
Can't see James settling outside of Dublin, he'll miss all his freebies and nights out too much .

But best of luck to the both of them and congrats on buying a house

Unfortunately like a lot of their generation, buying a home in Dublin is probably completely unfeasible. Hard for people who are born and bred there and have family ties. I suppose easier when William doesn’t

Reactions: 2