James English

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I’ve put him in the wrong section but this guy gives off the wrong vibes to me. I found him because he did a podcast with Chelsea Ferguson, the next auto played on YouTube was his YouTube was a podcast with Helen wood. He’s virtuous but in his recent YouTube videos he came across as a narcissist and sexist, misogynistic drama queen. I feel very uneasy about men like him.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if I’ve put him in the wrong section but this guy gives off the wrong vibes to me. I found him because he did a podcast with Chelsea Ferguson, the next auto played on YouTube was his YouTube was a podcast with Helen wood. He’s virtuous but in his recent YouTube videos he came across as a narcissist and sexist, misogynistic drama queen. I feel very uneasy about men like him.
Not sure but I think his documentaries are all pretty good and interesting work. He’s changed a lot from his younger days from what I’ve heard……

I’m sure there is some dirt on him on other threads if you search his name - Sallie Axl for sure and I’m sure his name cropped up on Katie Price and Chelsea Ferguson too.