James english

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Battered a girl in McDonald's a few years ago.
Was shagging Kerry katona.
Was in a programme that was meant to be the Glaswegian version of towie. Thanks to scrappy Coco for that bit of dirt.
He's interviewed the infamous junkies westbrook and katona for his weird podcasts, he seems to seek out these types to take advantage of for his own relevance.
There is something very shady about him, id imagine at the very least he likes a bit of fairy dust and shags his vulnerable female guests, definite creepy predator vibes. He's obv riding the fame train and this is his latest incarnation as podcaster.
Must be someone out there, in fact loads who he's taken advatage of, knows the real person behind the creepy mr nice facade, speak up 😁

Reactions: 11

He wouldn't look out of place selling you a fiat 500 on lease from Arnold Clark 😂

I became aware of him when he interviewed the girl that won the lottery when she was 17.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

He wouldn't look out of place selling you a fiat 500 on lease from Arnold Clark 😂

I became aware of him when he interviewed the girl that won the lottery when she was 17.
What a knob :ROFLMAO: :censored::LOL:😂

I quite like some of his interviews. However, felt a bit uneasy watching the Daniela Westbrook one. She was describing how she used to live the high life and the amount of cox she was doing and he responded with "you're giving me a hard on" found it quite off putting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I quite like some of his interviews. However, felt a bit uneasy watching the Daniela Westbrook one. She was describing how she used to live the high life and the amount of cox she was doing and he responded with "you're giving me a hard on" found it quite off putting.
Sorry that should be coc (cocaine) not cox😂

• Haha

Related to and involved in some nasty stuff including drugs and murders

Another

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did he not go with Stephanie Rankin when he was with someone else and then end up cheating on her too

Reactions: 1
Leaked video from Sallie Axle OF, is alleged to be him shagging her at the time she did a podcast with him.

The podcast that he never promotes

• Wow

Jane Park - I know her. That money has ruined her she’s changed so much doesn’t even look like the same person

I think he’s quite a nice guy, served dinner to him in London. He was with a girl and seemed gentlemen like. Treated her well. Actually came across quite shy

I think he’s quite a nice guy, served dinner to him in London. He was with a girl and seemed gentlemen like. Treated her well. Actually came across quite shy
I’m howling here his not shy at all 😂😂😂😂😂 his a complete an utter tosser with a few kids in toll and a lifestyle that isn’t a real job still funding the life we see

sorry to bump but I watch his podcast sometimes and he seems so stupid. he's always banging on about paedophile rings and mk ultra like absolute nonsense