James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn't think his behaviour deserves the sexual predator label? I've seen the waiter's video (admittedly not tati's)
No I agree, the waiter was the one that went to DM James even after what Tati described as disgusting behaviour. The waiter said he was bi and decided to "make out" with James for an hour and that's all that happened.

Ms Tati who avoids all drama and doesn't like to get involved has a few inconsistencies that could do with being cleared up. Maybe James has done other things to deserve this label but the example Tati used has holes.

If people had of been jumping on Tati and her response went down as lies and just an ad for her pricey vitamins I bet jeffree would be team James.

Reactions: 3
You can tell he's young by the amount of enthusiasm and effort be put into that bj.

As he gets older he'll realise he can get the same result with half the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This guys video just came up on my recommended.

He’s trying to jump on the bandwagon from JC saying he was good looking 2 years ago. Sorry, I know JC has done wrong but bored of everyone jumping in on it.

Also on this screenshot, he’s like yeah he messaged my friend Carmie too. Well. That kid Carmie is way more of a c**t than James Charles will ever be. He’s pretended to bath in bleach and clickbaited peadophilia and incest. So as soon as this kid mention his mate is him. I’m out.

Basically this guy got a message off JC when he was 17 ( jc was probably only 17 too as it was in 2017) saying he was good looking. And now he’s making out that he could have felt intimidated into questioning his sexuality from that. witch please. Sorry but I don’t think JC did much wrong in this particular scenario, he was trying to hit on cute guys around his age.

On a side note, Do you think we can get Tati to do a video on Chris Ingham and ruin his channel the way she has JC

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

He’s trying to jump on the bandwagon from JC saying he was good looking 2 years ago. Sorry, I know JC has done wrong but bored of everyone jumping in on it.

Also on this screenshot, he’s like yeah he messaged my friend Carmie too. Well. That kid Carmie is way more of a c**t than James Charles will ever be. He’s pretended to bath in bleach and clickbaited peadophilia and incest. So as soon as this kid mention his mate is him. I’m out.

Basically this guy got a message off JC when he was 17 ( jc was probably only 17 too as it was in 2017) saying he was good looking. And now he’s making out that he could have felt intimidated into questioning his sexuality from that. witch please. Sorry but I don’t think JC did much wrong in this particular scenario, he was trying to hit on cute guys around his age.

On a side note, Do you think we can get Tati to do a video on Chris Ingham and ruin his channel the way she has JC
Ahhh ElmoFilms

Carmie aka TouchDaLight also made a video lol

Reactions: 1
But tati would still be friends with james if he never promoted those vitamins 🤔 why do these influencers not just cut people off if they dont want to surround themselves with them, cut someone off because you never got your way huh all these influencers are so fake when it comes to friendships. Their eyes only open when it effects them

Reactions: 10
But tati would still be friends with james if he never promoted those vitamins 🤔 why do these influencers not just cut people off if they dont want to surround themselves with them, cut someone off because you never got your way huh all these influencers are so fake when it comes to friendships. Their eyes only open when it effects them
Exactly this, the only thing that changed was he promoted someone else’s product. Compared to the rest of the stuff he’s been accused of it seems quite a minor infraction.
Bunch of hypocrites 🤣

Agree people are going a bit overboard, like this meet and greet he's doing in oz. He hugs them has a few words then takes a photo and says goodbye. 20 seconds is about what you would expect. You think that's cattle hurding go to a Justin beiber meet and greet.
Screenshot_20190515-193110.jpg

Lets hope so! I can't believe people are still watching chrs ingham 😠

Ahhh ElmoFilms

Carmie aka TouchDaLight also made a video lol
Touchofshite. 😐
The drama channels are acting like they’re reporting live from a war zone on call for the news desk 24/7.
It’s rather embarrassing reading their tweets 😂

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't think his behaviour deserves the sexual predator label? I've seen the waiter's video (admittedly not tati's) and I'm missing the part where he was pressuring him? If I'm victim blaming please correct me,
I don't think Shane/Ryland telling him to stop going for straight men was them telling him it was wrong but that james would end up with hurt feelings.
Erm I don't really know if I should be saying this but this is the same as some straight women in gay bars wanting to sleep with gay people because it's like they are going to turn you straight. And alot of gay men may want to sleep with a straight man.

Don’t judge me for posting this I’M JUDGING MYSELF. 😂 but he was right in his prediction!
And Tati might not come out of this unscathed! If his cards are correct 😂

Reactions: 2
Yup seems like Tati turned a blind eye to all his bad behaviour even though it was happening right in front of her until he hit her where it really hurts - her wallet. But it's all about trust, not money, trust.

Reactions: 7
Don’t judge me for posting this I’M JUDGING MYSELF. [emoji23] but he was right in his prediction!
And Tati might not come out of this unscathed! If his cards are correct [emoji23]

@Oohthedrama get out of my YouTube history [emoji23]
I just watched that too

My face was like...

He needs to do Gabriel Zamora

• Haha
Psychic tarot card reading I just can't 😂 Time for one of them to release another video 💅

Where's all this research on tatis vitamins that cost millions?

Reactions: 2