James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ghost video? I rarely follow trisha, I can't stand seeing the huge amount of food and lip smacking. Makes me feel all queezy

All this drama will do until something big like zalfie splitting.

Just waiting for tati to do another video, although she's going to keep a "dignified silence" as only a small amount are questioning her :(
Few people are questioning her here, when I dared to question Tati I was called disturbing and made a user lose their faith in humanity but in other forums there are a lot of people who are questioning her actions and are not happy with what's gone on so who knows, maybe there is more hope that she will get called out and have to answer.

I reported Tati's video as she did not put an AD on it and I felt mislead by the 40 minute vitamin ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Few people are questioning her here, when I dared to question Tati I was called disturbing and made a user lose their faith in humanity
I think you’re reading too deeply into my posts Georgia 😂
I didn’t call you disturbing but my reply really, really seems to have triggered you, if you look back on our additional replies I think you might see we already worked it out and I was open to listening to some of what you said and ended up agreeing to some parts actually 😬
I just didn’t agree with your stand on the age gap and how odd it was that she was willing to be his mentor.

I don’t think it’s an ad when it’s you own company? Wouldn’t that mean all merchandise being discussed by the Influencer who made it would need to have it labelled as an ad?
I don’t read other forums so I just go by what’s here 😉

Reactions: 8
Few people are questioning her here, when I dared to question Tati I was called disturbing and made a user lose their faith in humanity but in other forums there are a lot of people who are questioning her actions and are not happy with what's gone on so who knows, maybe there is more hope that she will get called out and have to answer.

I reported Tati's video as she did not put an AD on it and I felt mislead by the 40 minute vitamin ad.
I didn't call you disturbing? But whatever.

I've followed both Tati and James since the beginning of their careers so I'm taking it on that bases.

And I've been in circles where mentoring happens so I gave that side of the coin too.

ASA/CMA doesn't govern influencers outside the UK, although there's a call for it just the jurisdictions are so different there even state to state I guess the UK judicial/ legal system wants to focus on home right now

Reactions: 2
Yes I bumped it yesterday, I'll bump it again now with her latest video and deleted video [emoji16]
Thanks for the Trisha update

Thread here for any other loss soul lol

Reactions: 3
Her 'assumptions about me' video just popped up on YouTube and the thumbnail made me cringe. She has posted the questions from the q&a and basically was 'is it true that you are absolutely amazing?', 'is it true that you poo unicorn glitter?', 'is it true that you are the most incredible human ever to be born?' I am EXAGGERATING but she basically chose the most kiss arse questions ever!

Her 'assumptions about me' video just popped up on YouTube and the thumbnail made me cringe. She has posted the questions from the q&a and basically was 'is it true that you are absolutely amazing?', 'is it true that you poo unicorn glitter?', 'is it true that you are the most incredible human ever to be born?' I am EXAGGERATING but she basically chose the most kiss arse questions ever!
Don't they all? Lol

Sometimes I wish they just came on here and read comments but that would be too real.

I remember back back back in the day YouTubers would and get bitchy about GG.

Don't they all? Lol

Sometimes I wish they just came on here and read comments but that would be too real.

I remember back back back in the day YouTubers would and get bitchy about GG.
I find usually that they pick the most controversial and hate filled? Hers was full of praise and of course Halo plugging🙄

I have NEVER seen an assumptions video from an influencer that actually went in and answered real, hard hitting assumptions. All usually compliments like “you’re really hard working and never stop/you love your friends more than anything/you’re a protectionist and hate when you don’t make the most perfect, wonderful content.
😐🤦‍♀️😐🤦‍♀️😐

I’m going on that basis I’ve watched (female influencers I can remember off the top of my head)
Hello October.
Inthefrow,
Amelia Liana
Lydia Ellise Millen
Anastasia Kingsnorth and that’s only naming a few 😐

Reactions: 6
The guy has always been a liar and a bully. Look what he did to that young Welsh lad Reuben De Maid when he invited him to his launch in the UK then when Reuben was being recognised and fans were chanting his name instead, James took to Twitter and bashed Reuben, who by the way is only 13, saying he wasn’t invited. Horrible man

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve always found most the beauty influencers very bitchy and entitled so the whole story doesn’t really surprise me in the slightest.
The real problem here is someone else who will probably act exactly the same will step in and fill his shoes

I have NEVER seen an assumptions video from an influencer that actually went in and answered real, hard hitting assumptions. All usually compliments like “you’re really hard working and never stop/you love your friends more than anything/you’re a protectionist and hate when you don’t make the most perfect, wonderful content.
[emoji52][emoji2356][emoji52][emoji2356][emoji52]

I’m going on that basis I’ve watched (female influencers I can remember off the top of my head)
Hello October.
Inthefrow,
Amelia Liana
Lydia Ellise Millen
Anastasia Kingsnorth and that’s only naming a few [emoji52]
Add:
Sammie Marie
Cheap Lazy Vegan
Saffron Barker
Marion Mua
Gabriella Lindsey

Add:
Sammie Marie
Cheap Lazy Vegan
Saffron Barker
Marion Mua
Gabriella Lindsey

I’ve just realised 🤦‍♀️ We watch such utter, utter shite @GossWhore
I need a YouTube detox. 😂

So Jeffree Star has split from sisters apparel?
Looks like “Killer Merchandise isn’t a distributor anymore” 🤭
Unconfirmed, I’m directly quoting a drama channel here 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As long as it's very clear it's their own company I think it's OK.

Another thing that annoyed me with Tati's vitamin ad is how she was going on about big plans she has to give back in the future when she reaches her goals. What's that? Once you're a billionaire you want to set up a charity? As feilx said just do it now, why the need to hang about as I'm sure she has more cash than the average person would make in several lifetimes.

It's addictive checking their sub counts, James has lost almost 3m and tati has gained over 3m. I'm not staning for Tati but still hope she overtakes him in a few more days.

I'm not buying this

I’ve just realised [emoji2356] We watch such utter, utter shite @GossWhore
I need a YouTube detox. [emoji23]

So Jeffree Star has split from sisters apparel?
Looks like “Killer Merchandise isn’t a distributor anymore” [emoji2960]
Unconfirmed, I’m directly quoting a drama channel here [emoji2368]
Same lol
But like where are these decent YouTubers

I am clutching at straws!

Because I need to get this damn song out my head

[emoji444]JAMES CHARLES 24/7 YOUTUBE DRAMA WATCH.... YEAH YEAH

Damn you Rich Lux

• Heart
I used to like the honest guy, but he's talking about "Tati spent millions on research and making vitamins that actually work" really? Where is this evidence on her site? All there is are dodgy as duck before and after photos. All these people are promoting her pills for her and can't see though it.

They cost £450 delivered to the UK for a years supply, that's insane. Youd need to take them for a long time to see if they work, and no way of really knowing if they work

Then honest repeats the lie that James was going to drama channels first. I'm having a big cull of these commentary channels and their poor reporting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Feel glad that JCs behaviour was called out, gulliable impressionable teens need to see the behaviour for what it is and not emulate it. I was team Tati for a sec the other day but now I feel like it's gone too far. She'll now have 3m extra viewers who wont engage with her content when this is all old news. Has James Charles said anything since the 'apology' video? What do you think his next career step would be ...another apology? Reconciliation? Total ghosting?

Reactions: 4