James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I find it disturbing his thing is getting with straight guys, wealthy individuals thinking they can own anything they want is disgusting. Get the same vibes from jeffree star and his "straight before he met me" boyfriend plus having the boyfriends family on payroll.

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t he trying it on with one of the Dolan Twins, trying to turn him gay or something? The Dolan Twins who are so heterosexual it’s unreal.
I wasn’t talking about James trying to date on of the dolan twins. I was just talking about the sister squad in general

Wasn’t he trying it on with one of the Dolan Twins, trying to turn him gay or something? The Dolan Twins who are so heterosexual it’s unreal.

I wasn’t talking about James trying to date on of the dolan twins. I was just talking about the sister squad in general
All my knowledge of James Charles comes from people on Twitter calling him out for having his arse out and generally being a terrible person. So I know nothing really. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
All my knowledge of James Charles comes from people on Twitter calling him out for having his arse out and generally being a terrible person. So I know nothing really. 😂😂
So true. Lol. He’s too young for his ass to be out.

Reactions: 1
James vrs Tati
James vrs Gage
James vrs drama channels
James and the giant ego. The biggest problem in all this is basically James himself.
And what was the mum getting involved for 🤷‍♀️

£32 for vitamins?! Are they having a laugh?

I still can't believe he tried charging £500 for a meet a greet...who would pay that much to meet some Youtuber? Maybe Lady Gaga or Beyonce or someone, sure.

The bit that got me about the tickets thing was the bit about 'even infants need a ticket'. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I still can't believe he tried charging £500 for a meet a greet...who would pay that much to meet some Youtuber? Maybe Lady Gaga or Beyonce or someone, sure.

The bit that got me about the tickets thing was the bit about 'even infants need a ticket'. 😂
And those $500 tickets are not sold out either

Yel

Lots of people praise Tati for her £32 a month vitamins - "she's trying to help people, with a unique product", "well done tati for bringing out something different to improve peoples health". It's ridiculous, she's nothing more than a snake oil seller.

You'd have to be crazy to take the sugar gummy bears with added vitamins that james promoted and think they would improve anxiety and stress.

Reactions: 6
So he’s admitted the “sister squad” is over. The Dolan twins and Emma were at Coachella at the same time, together 🙄 but not with him.
James just can’t keep friends 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s getting a lot of flak after the Met upload by the looks of it.
85DEA1BE-C9DA-43D9-B083-5DA0F71A8C31.jpeg 0F768612-7CBD-458F-B642-248875291C5E.jpeg
BF78D1B0-B09A-4644-A764-423BF74BD0BD.jpeg

Reactions: 7
So he’s admitted the “sister squad” is over. The Dolan twins and Emma were at Coachella at the same time, together 🙄 but not with him.
James just can’t keep friends 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s getting a lot of flak after the Met upload by the looks of it.
View attachment 16075View attachment 16074
View attachment 16073
I’ve only seen him on one video with Shane and Jeffree but Christ.

Put your nips away man... didn’t he have his arse out for coachella and apparently noshed someone off on a Ferris wheel in full view too?

Screaming for attention

Attachments

That Ferris wheel video 😂😂
I mean, guuurl (whoever he was!) put his all into that performance 😐

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tati has just released a 40m video on him, his YouTube subs are falling but he's gained over half a million on Instagram in the last few days.

Haven't watched it but it'll probably just be how much she's helped him and how much he's betrayed her. I'm sure she'll sell loads more of her expensive pills.

I gave in and watched it on double speed. She just confirmed what we all know - he's a total creep. Talks about sucking dick to his parents and thinks he can get any straight guy because he's a celebrity. Manipulates young guys that don't identify as gay (probably gives long term damage to) thens poor me when they won't sleep with him.

Still she knows all of this has been happening for a long time, seems a bit dodgy that using another vitamin was the straw that broke her. She seems pissed he wouldn't promote her vitamins and is using this video that she knows will get millions of views to promote her vitamins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I love Tati. Aware of James Charles but never watched anything of his. Is this really all just because of a vitamin ad? Going to watch HFTT's video now. Crazy world!

I love Tati. Aware of James Charles but never watched anything of his. Is this really all just because of a vitamin ad? Going to watch HFTT's video now. Crazy world!
Watch Tati’s upload, it’s so worth it!