James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Jeffree Star is now slating him all over Twitter but less than 2 weeks ago was posting about how much he missed and loved him! There all as bad as each other 🙄

Reactions: 10
Pewdiepie had some fair points (never thought I'd be writing that) it's refreshing to see that someone else shares the not so popular views on Tati.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pewdiepie had some fair points (never thought I'd be writing that) it's refreshing to see that someone else shares the not so popular views on Tati.

PewdiePie? Mr Racist comments haven't got him cancelled ever

I'll pass on that video

PewdiePie? Mr Racist comments haven't got him cancelled ever

I'll pass on that video
OT
Cancel culture is truly toxic, I dislike that people have started doing that. To think one word out of line and suddenly you as a person needs to be 'cancelled' one tweet from 6 years ago and your career is ended. That's nothing to do with Pewdiepie, just about the cancelled comment. Jeffree Starr was horribly racist but everyone buys his makeup, Shane Dawson did blackface and was racist but it's okay because he "apologised" and "grew up". Why do some people get a pass on being cancelled but others don't for doing the same thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Yeah I totally agree with pewdiepie and while I don't watch him any more I'm so glad he made that video.

Tati saw this as a way to push her vitamins and make millions more. It's effectively an AD for them and she's getting off lightly. Pretty much what I've been saying about her. I doubt she'll respond to him as 99% of people in the beauty community are fawning over her and think she's amazing.

Reactions: 4
He's probably only got enough for the 6m mansion and one Tesla. He wants the 30m mansion full of supercars. More money you have the more you want, for so many people!
Isn’t it sad! And the more they have the more they have to keep up to pay for all the tit!
A lot of influencers live an over the top “surface/keeping up with the Jones’s” type of lifestyle. It makes me sick. Overconsumption and fake! Jame Charles is the epitome of scum.

I do feel sorry for tati- her and her husband did so much for James, if it wasn’t for them I don’t think he would have been as big as he is today. Mainly because he would of had this kinda drama, and she kinda told him to sort his act out quite a few times.

He’s not the same person he was when he started, I used to watch every video, buy the collabs etc- but since Christmas I had to turn off because it become so money grabbing and ego boosting for him.

There’s been rumours flying around for a while about Jeffrey and James for a while, would be interesting to see what’s been going down there. I have a feeling it’s due to something that happened with Nate or Zak- mainly for the fact that Nate is a chilled out guy so I don’t see him kicking off about James without a good reason. I also think J* kept it under raps because he’s tired of all the drama, yes I know that’s what he lives for, but my god the last year the tea has been piping hot from him, and he’s not had a break from it.

Will be interesting to see what happens next on all parts.

Reactions: 2
On a different note

Do you think he'll keep his Morphe contract? Get it renewed? Keep his James code?

OT
Cancel culture is truly toxic, I dislike that people have started doing that. To think one word out of line and suddenly you as a person needs to be 'cancelled' one tweet from 6 years ago and your career is ended. That's nothing to do with Pewdiepie, just about the cancelled comment. Jeffree Starr was horribly racist but everyone buys his makeup, Shane Dawson did blackface and was racist but it's okay because he "apologised" and "grew up". Why do some people get a pass on being cancelled but others don't for doing the same thing?
Also, I'm not here for cancel culture because I do believe in personal growth just with Felix he has time AND time again fcked up.
Wasn't it December 2018 he promoted anti semantic content?

He's a grow adult man of what 29? using the n word in 2017 and shouting out anti semantic content the following year.
___
I decided to eat my hat and watch his video. Felix didn't watch Tati video so, cut the video to correspond with his narrative and tried to come across unbiased but came across misinformed.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe how quickly JC's followers are dropping! He's now into the 13Mils.

Reactions: 2
The only thing that makes this saga so much better is me learning his last name is

Dickinson

The poetic irony.

• Haha
I’m not surprised, I was never a big fan but I don’t follow Tati either.
No neither was I really, I only found out about him from one of Jeffree's videos. I don't know much about Tati so, can't comment to much on her.
I do find it odd how she knew about James being how he was towards straight men, and she's only now speaking out about it. But again, I don't know enough about her to judge.

Reactions: 1
It seems to me from Tati's video that she was annoyed that he never promoted her vitamins or had her on his channel after all she did for him. She probably felt used but annoyed me by constantly saying 'my love for James wasn't transactional' but it all kicked off when he promoted a different vitamin instead of hers. She did clearly have monetary expectations on their friendship. She also cried at the end when saying 'this isn't about money', that was the only time she cried. It seems to me that it was about money. She finally used him to promote her vitamins though, she has gained millions of subs in a few days. She got what she wanted from their friendship.
Also to add.. not watched James or Tati videos, this is just my opinion as an outsider.
She doesn't care that he flirts with straight men, she cares that he didn't promote her product.