James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JC did an "apology" video. He comes across as very insincere and like he is reading off a script that his PR wrote.
Right?! And he spoke so slowly so people will think he's analysing what he's going to say so it comes across like he's soooo sorry.. yeah he probably is sorry he's lost Tati, she is one of few in the industry that won't stick a knife in your back the first chance she gets and will hype your product and support you... But he doesn't care about that, he cares about money, subs and living his best life. This is damage limitation, trying to jump in quickly with an apology video and some tears so the sisters stop unsubscribing from his channel. I hope his tour gets cancelled, I would be asking for a refund on my ticket and I would hope that any parents that are slightly savvy make sure their kid isn't going and supporting this moron.

Reactions: 5

Sit down James....
You’re already cancelled 😎
And damn this kid can’t act...

IM LEaRniNg aNd GrOwiNg...
im only nineteen (part 35)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm loving this drama way too much 😳

He hasn't showed up to a meet and greet in a mall somewhere in Australia - he is over an hour late and people are starting to leave :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That... was literally the male version of Laura lees video. I'm so confused how is he not smart enough to know that is not gonna do any good lol

Reactions: 3
That... was literally the male version of Laura lees video. I'm so confused how is he not smart enough to know that is not gonna do any good lol
It really was, it was painfully insincere, you could absolutely tell he wanted to throw a witch-fit and start screaming that everyone is just jealous of him. 😂
He has one of the most unattractive personalities on YouTube.
He’s always been a condescending twit but he’s honestly so much worse than I thought.
It’s gonna be hard for (even his fans) to defend this.

I am currently watching Tati video

Tati ---- MANAGE MY LIFE --- momanger forreal

Love me Forty Tati
I want to be her friend 😂

I'm loving this drama way too much 😳

He hasn't showed up to a meet and greet in a mall somewhere in Australia - he is over an hour late and people are starting to leave :LOL:
He really didn’t look camera ready for the “sisters” 😂

OK DOLAN TWINS!!! You’re up..... 😎

I watched tatis full 40 min video but couldn't watch Jame's 8 mins I skipped half of it lol

Reactions: 12
Notice how he says ‘my’ truth...not just the truth!
What was all that addressing his mom? Surely you could have just called her or text her to calm with the defending online...all for the benefit of having referred to it in the video as Tati said about the boys needing their mom. Also, that faux crying at mentioning his mom.
Like how J 🌟 is sly tweeting

Reactions: 6
Make up Geek founder and CEO Marlena Stell has piped the fck up for James Charles funeral

Reactions: 11
God his video has made me dislike him more, saying nothing for 8 minutes in a quiet voice.

Tati has played this perfectly and gained 800k subs already plus probably sold a lot more vitamins. Added millions to her net worth. I still think her $500 a year vitamins are a con though and she cares far more about money than she lets on, but not even in the same league as moneygrabbing James.

James Charles should have been ended a long time ago but lots of people turned their backs (including Tati) as he ticked so many boxes imo.

Reactions: 10
Always thought James came across as manipulative and egotistical. And people felt sorry for him being given the cold shoulder at the MET...

I still think her $500 a year vitamins are a con though and she cares far more about money than she lets on, but not even in the same league as moneygrabbing James
THIS!!!
But I still find it hard to dislike her,
my only issue with her upload was the ending. Her “poor me, I had nothing and worked myself up from the food stamps and expired baked beans life” rant 🙄 felt a bit manipulative,
But she’s finally taken James Charles down so I’m giving her a pass on that.

Make up Geek founder and CEO Marlena Stell has piped the fck up for James Charles funeral
I think they were all shopping for funeral appropriate attire yesterday 😂
Jeffree would be the type to revel in his downfall 😂
I don’t hate that 🤷‍♀️

Next up, Gabriel Zamora 😐

Reactions: 6
Just watched ten seconds of his ‘tati’ video ( who’s Tati?)

And it’s so fake. His acting is as bad as Isabelle Inghams

Top tip : increase the speed to miss the awkward fake pauses