James Charles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Tati! James seems like a disgusting individual. Sounds like Trump making comments about he can do what he wants because he is a celebrity.

Reactions: 4
Silly, silly boy. I love that Tati's video is ad-free, too. 40 mins of sass with no ad breaks! What else do I need to know about Charles?!

Reactions: 6
James Chihuahua is over

Tati gave him the classiest clapback of the century

Reactions: 11
Silly, silly boy. I love that Tati's video is ad-free, too. 40 mins of sass with no ad breaks! What else do I need to know about Charles?!
I believe he was trying to charge$500 for meet and greets.

Nearly $600 🤭
And coachella drama with this dude.
Amongst other things 🤷‍♀️ He’s problematic at best.

James Chihuahua is over

Tati gave him the classiest clapback of the century
Code James has expired 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Btw, I’m not a big fan of the viewers voice. But it was him or Ashley Kyle and I’d rather chew my own feet off than watch her 😂

Gabriel Zamora made things a million times worse for James, I wonder would she have spoken out it he hadn’t put the last nail into the coffin 😐

Reactions: 3

Apparently James Chihuahua catfish the soccer/footaball team in high school pretending to be a girl, to get dickpics

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I am currently watching Tati video

Tati ---- MANAGE MY LIFE --- momanger forreal

Love me Forty Tati

Reactions: 1
Bye Sister: Intro
  • Tati made this video as James because Gabriel Zamora is trying to "spill the tea" [Tati and Gabi are NOT friends]
  • James has dragged to filth Sugarbear hair in the past -- hence why she was in her feelings, he never text her straight away to tell her about the ad....he left it as he "has a way of getting what he wants"
  • Tati use to blame it on her age, but shes like NAH NAH NAH its just James being James
  • Tati: "Fame, power and a fat bank account will change people"
  • James started demanding Tati accept his apology for damage control and not actually caring about her feelings
  • James was family to Tati
  • Tatis receipts are "stacked" ---- WHEWWWWWW CHILE [Tati shows some receipts showing her past love & support]

History with JC
  • James told Tati she was why he made him make videos
  • "A lot of people who are now buddy buddy with James didn't always have his best interest" --- basically he got into tit with Nikita Dragun in the past and now they are BFFs
  • Tati invited him to her wedding AND paid him the flight and hotel AND he did her makeup
  • Tati husband ran an agency and VP of motion pictures -- he knows deals and contracts extremely well
  • Tati husband would always help him with contracts
  • Tati and her husband helped James get into StyleHaul (no one wanted to work with James because of that Ebola tweet)

James Charles and Momanger Tati
  • Tati and her husband setting that up helped him monetize -- he was making $90 videos and immediately after signing with Stylehaul he made $2500
  • Tati said Gabi saying Tati and James Charles relationship was "transactional" is WRONG ---- Tati would forever let him pocket the money to help him succeed
  • Tati helped negotiated him a better deal with another company before he signed with Morphe so they would up their payment --- he DID get a higher percentage due to that
  • James was going to make a video exposing the beauty community -- Tati rightly said "how entitled do you have to be to think you have it rough? You are a 19-year-old millionaire".
  • Tati convinced him not to do the expo because it would be the downfall of his career.
  • Tati highlighted he never had Tati on his channel until it benefitted HIM.

James, Sex and Straight Guys
  • James is too overly sexual for his young audience--- he told the story of trying to trick a straight man into thinking he was gay and tried playing victim!!!???? He did this in Seattle at Tati birthday???
  • Tati said he needed to STOP this behaviour of trying to turn straight men --- Gabi was there when Tati told James in James kitchen to get help for his behaviour
  • James said to his parents "every guy is a little gay there's no such thing as straight" ---- Tati found it weird he was talking about this and sex at the dinner table WITH HIS parents there!
  • He also did it at her birthday dinner ---- he legit went into DETAIL about what he wanted to do to the waiter, Tati pointed out he was straight and James said "So what? I'm a celebrity" --- LORD JAMES CHIHUAHUA IS OVER
  • Tati is OVER his BS and handing it back to his parents --- she actually called him mom out and spoke directly to her LOOOOL
Sugarbear Hair BS
  • Tati called BULL on the Sugarbear story --- it was all orchestrated in her eyes
  • Tati said James should of at least his subs backs as he has forever slated Sugarbear hair
  • James said he could not endorse Halo Hair (Tati hair vitamin company) because of his teen audience then he did Sugarbear hair ad
  • James posted an apology WITHOUT actually saying her brand name showing that he had an actual contractual obligation to SBH

"You don't get to James Charles success without getting worked and I don't want to be worked, I am just a piece in his game and I am tapping out" -- classiest clap back, Tati Westbrook May 10 2019 ---remember where you were people LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not the biggest Jeffree Star fan, but SHADEEEEEEE TO JAMESSSSSS is all over these tweet

SISTA SHADY STAYS SHADY lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I never understood the hype around James Charles. I’m glad he is getting schooled because his ego and behavior was atrocious. I understand he’s very young but his predatory behavior and throwing people under the bus esp those who helped him rise in the industry is just in poor taste. It doesn’t matter how old you are. He’s an adult. He knew better and he didn’t care. There are no excuses.

And don’t even get me started on his ticket prices. He really thinks he’s Beyoncé, doesn’t he.

Reactions: 9
I normally chat in another thread but this tea is too good! All hail queen Tati 😍 I have never seen the appeal of JC, he comes across as a predator and some of his other behaviour is outrageous! On top of being an entitled little b*tch! Tati put all her points across so well and exposed the crap out of him and really, it's about time! I can't wait for his Laura Lee style apology video 🙄

Reactions: 5
JC did an "apology" video. He comes across as very insincere and like he is reading off a script that his PR wrote.

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad she actually sat down calmly explaining things and didn't just do a Laura and hold herself a pity party. She was so mature and well spoken it's hard not to respect her for that, I think she's one of the most hard working big you tubers I've come across. Usually when a YouTuber gets well known they just stop uploading regularly and get lazy but she's super consistent and dedicated, always has been. I got bored of the make up videos and gurus but hers are the only ones I watch every now and then. I'm interested to see how and if James can come back from this

Reactions: 5